➅➇

i could care less .

Discussing the possible end of his father's life, Daishou managed to peak Shoyo's interest

From the way his snarky remarks towards his bed haired boyfriend immediately turns into sweet nothing whenever he's talking. To the way how his breathtaking appearance completely contrasts his personality.

Even tho Daishou's personality wouldn't be favored — Shoyo managed to catch a few blushing instances inbetween their conversation.

This didn't go well for his unnoticed boyfriends.

They were basically glaring and piercing the poor greenette to death by their stares, and his constant middle fingers behind his back didn't help his situation at all.

"We'll just do yo—"

Shoyo was cut off by a loud ring.

It was Nishinoya's.

Smiling apologetically, Nishinoya opened his phone. His pout never leaving his lips, he heaved a sigh.

"Open the news, there's something going on at school."

Nodding his head, one of them stood up and opened the television. The sight of police cars and ambulances immediately popped out from the screen.

Shoyo hid his smirk, I didn't expect them to find out so soon..

NEWS :
Two students were reportedly seen dead in an abandoned classroom at Yuumei Academy. Police officers and Investigators have found multiple stab wounds at one person and one at the other. The culprit has yet to be found.

"Oh my, that's sad..." Shoyo brought up a hand to his cheek, sadly staring at the screen. His eyes blankly digging holes at the two pictures plastered on the television.

Daishou, on the other hand, snickered. "So she finally died, huh."

Of course, the greenette already knew that she was long gone and that the culprit is just feigning innocence. And this amused him more than brought his mood down.

Shoyo looked up at Daishou, raising an eyebrow, "You know her..?"

"Yeah," Daishou nodded, smirking at the perplexed look Shoyo suddenly had. "She's my sister."