➃➇

i will be changing my... aesthetic ?? (idk what it's called but eh) from now on .

❝ be ours and we'll be yours . ❞

 ❞

Hearing the school bell ring, the four males perked up. Shoyo took this as his chance to escape the grasp of his friends; already feeling the ominous future he's heading off to because of his last statement.

But to his luck, he was immediately grabbed by the wrist and pulled to an empty classroom.

His eyes trailed down to Daichi's hands which were harshly gripping his wrists, he was sure that that will leave a mark. Biting his lips, Shoyo became nervous.

(uhh this is my first time doing this so bare with me , im trying new things lmao)

shoyo hinata pov

What the heck was I thinking!? I was too immersed by the scene earlier that I forgot that every strength I have suddenly vanishes everytime im with them.

This is getting annoying, I thought as my eyes trailed down to my pulled wrists. It hurts, I want to whimper or just sob at the harsh grip of Daichi senpai... But I feel like he would just get cocky if I do that so no.

I watched how Daichi senpai, Kita senpai and Iwa senpai dragged me to an unknown class — how did I not see this earlier?

I heard the door click two times, the sound effect made me gulp. Shit, I didn't think what would happen after this!

"U-Uhm..." I stuttered, oh my gosh why did I have to stutter!?

Daichi senpai then started smirking, maybe because I just stuttered. Now loosening his grip, Daichi senpai pushed me to a chair and locked me in between his very muscular arms.

I'd let him choke me with that— No Shoyo! It's not the right time to think of such things..!

My thoughts was then cut off by a hand softly grazing over my jaw, ushering my fave to look upwards. My eyes landing onto a pair of mesmerizing dark brown ones.

"What were you saying earlier again, Shoyo?" Daichi asked, his voice sultry as ever. It felt like he was luring me in his cave and is making sure to retain my submissiveness as a lioness for the lion.