❺❾

fun doesn't last forever .

 ❞

Kita and Shoyo left the bathroom freshly cleaned. The both of them still quite flustered after their heavy make out session, momentarily forgetting the event that occurred earlier.

Not like they think it's worth remembering, well, mostly Shoyo thinks that.

For Kita, today may be one of his favorite days ever. Monopolizing Shoyo's time — even tho it was only for an hour — and having his kidnapper die. How could he not brush it off like a normal day when every good thing he had dreamt of happened?

Content, the two walked back to the living room. Only to be met by an empty room, were they back in their rooms now? Shoyo asked himself before looking back at the quiet grey head behind him.

"Are you going back to your room now?" He asked him, pursing his lips.

He must admit that even having them gone for a few minutes makes him anxious. It also made him wonder, what did they do to have him so attached to their presence?

Was it from an event from the past? ... I mean, I did kill people who got close to them before so maybe? He concluded as he shook those thoughts away.

"I would, if you're also going back to your room." Kita answered, sending a small smile towards his small lover.

Contemplating, Shoyo nodded, "You can rest in your room now, I'll go to Lev's room." He smiled back before kissing his lips once again, "Thank you for earlier, Love."

Kita stood still, dazed, before briefly nodding. "Y-yeah.. I love you." He cooed, ignoring the feeling of his cheeks burning up.

Shoyo giggled after seeing his boyfriend get flustered, "Mhm! I love you too." He stated back before running off to his other boyfriend's room.

Shoyo skipped through the hallways, the distance he made from Kita affected him in so many ways. The muffled screams and horrifying gazes sent to him by Saeke and Ayako from earlier, the faded, agonizing, curdling screams back in highschool. Every bad thing he remembered came back to his head, scaring him.

But his face remained unresponsive to the memories that was tauntingly replaying in his head.

Was this going to be his life from now on? Depending on his boyfriends' presence just so he could live another day without going insane? So he could go back to his normal self?

... Or was this already his life before?

Both questions seemed so different yet similar. If it was his new life, will this take a negative toll on his socializing and extrovert self? And if it was his old life, how did he become so... Normal?