❸ ⁝ 「 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 」

@ PAN_BREAD
PRESENTS..

LOVESICK
──────────────────────────
HINATA HAREM

enjoy..

The school bell rang three times, signaling the end of their first class. Students started fixing their things as they side eyed the ginger, who was oblivious at the stares pointed at him.

It would be a lie if the students of Class S didn't want to talk with the ginger. They really wanted to talk to him. Though the obvious glares pointed at them from two certain people beside the ginger made it impossible.

They may be smart, but they can't fight two of the strongest people in their university. They weren't just politically stronger, they were also physically stronger.

In the eyes of the people, they're perfect in every aspect. Sadly, the imperfection they had is hidden underneath their multiple strengths.

"Are the others attending this school?" Shoyo asked Kageyama and Tsukishima, slowly walking towards the opened door.

Tsukishima nodded, "The others are here too, sadly." The blond muttered the last word.

"What did you say, Tsukki?"

"Nothing, and don't call me Tsukki. Shrimp."

"Hmp!"

Shoyo pouted before switching sides with Kageyama. He was now beside the bluenette while Kageyama stood in between.

Kageyama looked at Tsukishima smugly as he smirked at him, "Tsk."

Not noticing the glaring contest of the two beside him, Shoyo saw something in front of him. It was a very familiar patch of green hair. His hazel eyes brightened at the realization.

Without warning the two tall poles beside him, Shoyo ran towards the person and tackled him into a hug. Much like what he did with Aihiko and Tsukishima earlier during class.

"Yamaguchi san!"

Shoyo exclaimed. His arms now circled around the greenette's neck as he wrapped his legs around his waist. Yamaguchi smiled at the sudden impact before holding the ginger's thighs, supporting him.

"Hinata kun... Nice to see you here," He mumbled, grazing his nose on Shoyo's neck, tickling him.

Shoyo giggled at the sudden contact, but then he halted, pulling away from the hug to stare at the eyes of the greenette, "Wait... You knew im transferring here?"

"Hmm..." Yamaguchi didn't answer the question, his eyes stuck on his two high school friends in front of him.

"What do you mean 'Hmm'?" Shoyo asked, trying to let go of the hard grip Yamaguchi had on him.

Yamaguchi squeezed Shoyo's thighs, earning a squeak from the ginger, before letting him go and stand on his own feet.

"Nothing... Tsukki, Kageyama! You're here, I didn't see you there, sorry," Yamaguchi apologized as he made eye contact with the two, a mocking smirk plastered on his face.