Prologue- Concealed Love

Ganapati Bappa Morya!

My first part in the book or prologue precisely! 

May this book get the same love like previous ones!

Do inline comment and vote!

I have tried some mature contents! I am not so good in it, but tried!

Do tell me how it was *hiding my face in my palms*

Happy reading!

"Jaan wait"  a boy who is running behind his girl shouted while the girl was continually giggling!

"So that you catch me and you trouble me?" the girl ran towards their room shouting this!

"Woh toh aise bhi karoonga! Just come in hold of mine jaan, and then you me, and the bed!" the boy said naughtily entering and closing the room!

Listening this a blush crept into the girl's cheeks and started moving backwards!

"Manik please" the girl whispered as he was moving towards her! 

And alas, she was trapped between him and the wall!

"Kya Nandini, I toh did not even started and you are pleading?" Manik spoke shamelessly making her eyes go wide!

"MANIKKK?" Nandini  nagged seeing him speaking shamelessly!

Manik did nothing but just kept his hands on her either sides and leaned towards her to taste her luscious lips after 3 long weeks!

So yes guys, this was the reason why this pakdam pakdai was happening! Nandini was away from him for 3 weeks because of the medical camp! These 3 weeks were like 3 eternity for Manik and as well as Nandini. But our Nandini madam, she was on her teasing mode. After returning, she did not even give a chance to steal kiss to Manik! Here Manik was so desperate about the meet, but Nandini teased the hell out of him because of which she is getting troubled!

So back to the story,

Manik leaned forward and captured those lips in his mouth. The kiss was very dominating. Without even giving a chance to respond, he kept biting, chewing and nibbling with her lip, showing the full dominance! Nandini knew his inner turmoil, and even she did not wanted to tease him more, so giving up, she stood their surrendered to him!

The kiss shown the wait, the pain of 3 weeks separation, the desperation and most of all, LOVE!  After breaking the kiss, without giving her chance to react. 

Manik- I missed you!

Nandini- Really?

In a swift he picked her up and moved towards their bed making her lie. 

Manik- Let me tell you really!

He hovered her, captured her lips for another soul steering kiss and his hands simultaneously removing her wears! Breaking the kiss, he entwined their hands and dipped into the crook of her neck making her arch sideways giving him complete access!

He placed open mouth kisses, bit and sucked her skin making her moan! He held her hands and put it on the shirt gesturing her open it! Obliging to him, she undressed him! Manik went down towards her womanly assets and bit, suck and kissed them giving his attention to both of them while Nandini was moaning mess! Moving further down, he kissed her belly making breath hitched! 

He pressed his hands on the mattress, claiming her ones again, lying under a duvet, moaning and groaning filled the rooms.

Showing how much they missed each other! Manik shown how much "really" he missed her! The way Nandini responded to his touches, kisses, bits, TO HIS LOVE, shown how much she missed him! 

Sneak peak- Their life, their = MaNan, Neyonika Raj and Fab 5! Aur raaz ka khulaasa 

(Dramatic ho gaya na? Koi na)

So here was the prologue!

Prologue tha guys, chota hi hona tha.

But the first chapter of this book, lambaaaa wala! Pakka!

Okay so this as our MaNan's life which had everything!

Starting from love to trust to care to missing each other to everything single thing! 

Happily married couple, deeply in love, but what if their friends come to know about them? It's a

Secret! A beautiful secret!

This is what this book is on! 

Next update is almost ready

Wait for it!

Till then 

Miss me

By----

InfinityAndHumesha!

Thank you so much 

anamika_writes

For the beautiful cover!