Part- 2 Because Of Them!

Pikaboooo

I am back!

And I am alive *rubbing nape*

I am very late! I know, but this chapter, is for you all! And read the note at last! Pleashhhh

And yesss! My navu baby, that is NAVYA NAVELI is 100% positive character!

Negative ke liye fab 3 kaafi hai!

And about her character, you'll come to know as the story proceeds. With that, I will also slowly slowly reveal the past!

I know I am very late. Has my classes and holidays homeworks yaar! Sorry for the delay!

But guys, just like TRUE LOVE DOES EXIST I will not leave this story in mid, hanging! I'll update late, BUT I'LL UPDATE!

You can trust me on that!

Acha.....ummm Someone missed me? (smiling sheepishly)

Do inline comment and vote

Happy reading

Manik and Cabir, both were hell tensed because of the behaviour of their respective partners!

Manik somehow I thought that maybe her past triggered her once again. But in the case of Navya, Cabir was held tensed and was thinking all the possible ways that might have happened.

So instead of putting their own assumptions, they just went to the respective partners!

On CaVya's side-

Cabir came out of the mansion and found Navya standing there weeping silently! Not thinking about anything, he just went and hugged her tight! He obviously did not knew the reason but for now, his priority was Navya!

Cabir coaxing- Navya! Shh! Kya hua! Tell me!

Navya did say anything but just kept sniffing! Seeing this, he cupped her face and asked