Part- 7 Being With You

Hey guys.

It's not me who's here, it's you all who brought me here and waited for me to complete this story.

I never thought that this story meant so much.

I am so overwhelmed.

Thank you so much for it.

I love writing

And I hope I am doing justice with it.

So here I am with new chapppp

Enjoy it and tell me how it was...

Happy reading!

Flashback continues:

It's been now a week to that outburst. Manik made sure that he was there when ever she needed him. He made sure that Nandini was comfortable around everyone and specially him.

Talking about Nandini, she just did not knew how to react to these things.

First her mom and dad, which saddens her everytime.

And then Manik.

Her parents are literally forgetting her, and this side

This man is showing so much love care and affection which is making her go speechless.

This much love?

All together.

It's hard to digest for her. She even knew that probably, she has started opening up in front of him. Whenever she needed him, he was there without even second thought.

Right now Nandini was in her room sitting there with the book, studying. A loud horn took her attention.

Nandini murmuring: Iss waqt kon hoga?

And the most weird thing was that it wasn't doorbell, but something else. Nandini frowned in utter confusion and went to her window. Her eyes widened in horror seeing Manik standing there with his boyish grin.