Epilogue - Concealed Love

Hey

So thank you for the response in last chapter 👇🏻👇🏻

Votes and comments just 🙂

Anyways

Here I'll end this this book.

I am not sure about bonus chapter though.

Give me 50+ votes and 100+ comments for that..

Don't forget to read "NOTE" at last.

Do inline comment and vote

Happy reading

Flashback ends:

Flashback ends:

Each and every person present in the hall were mum listening Nandini's past. This was something horrible. Never in a wildest dream anyone thought that a parent could do this. Cabir was standing their supporting Navya, Mukti, Dhruv and Alya had glistened eyes because somewhere down line, they too belonged to a broken family. Mr and Mrs. Murthy had no courage to look into their eyes.

And talking about MaNan, they held each other's hand tight. Not for ones they left it. Nandini was feeling weak passing each second. She immediately clutched Manik's arms tight to prevent herself from falling down. Eyes were pouring deeply looking down, lips shivering, nose red and dry throat. Manik's condition was no less. The only difference was, he wasn't showing any of these.

Feeling her clutching his arms, he moved his gaze from them to his life who was looking down, struggling hard to not cry out loud. He shut his eyes tight letting go few drops of tears. Wiping those, he turned towards Nandini and cupped her cheeks making her look at him. Her eyes were bloodshot red, lips shivering as hell. She dint wanted to cry in front of everyone. She did not wanted anyone's sympathy. Crying in front of Manik is fine, but someone else? No ways.

Manik wiping her tears: Shh meri jaan. Na baba.

He pulled her into his embrace making her knees go much weaker though his hold was much much stronger. Nandini threw her hands around him, hid her face into the crook of his neck letting go a few stream of tears.