Part- 1 Let's Open It!

Jai shree Krishna

What do you mean by a secret?

Something hidden?

Secret has power to destroy the relationship! But what if the relationship is already weak?

Let's know!

So here's the next update!

Do inline comment and vote

Please! Pretty pleaseeeee

Happy reading

Birds were chirping, sun was at its peak but our lovebirds were still sleeping in each other's arms wrapped in a duvet!

Manik was first one to wake up and found his jaan, sleeping snuggling to him! He pecked her forehead held her even more closer to him smiling in content! Feeling some movement Nandini to stirred in sleep and finally opened her eyes to look Manik already looking at her with all his love. She smiled looking at him!

Suddenly Manik hovered her and dipped his face into the crook of her neck. Knowing where it was leading to Nandini said

Nandini- Manik, don't start now!

Manik- You always have to spoil my mood na?

Nandini bobbed her head hinting naughtiness!

Manik- Don't be naughty jaan. Agar mein naughty hua na! Toh....

Saying this he sucked the part where there was already a love bite making her shriek!

Nandini pushed him and got up wrapping duvet around herself! Suddenly they heard some voices from out side!

"Abe ghade" "khol darwaaza, ghode bech kar so raha hai?" "Baby open the door!!!"

Listening the last line, Manik scrunched his eyebrows where as Nandini smiled at him teasingly! She went towards him and mimicked!

Nandini- Baby open the door!

Understanding what she was doing Manik held her hand and pulled her towards himself!

Manik- I am sure you'll regret this at night jaan!

Nandini just pushed him went inside the bathroom! Mami cleaned up the room because you know the people were standing outside might get confused seeing the condition of the room.

He when then open the door to find his friends standing looking, no no no precisely glaring him!

Mukti- aisa kya kar raha tha jo itna time laga Diya kholne mein?

Manik murmuring- Ab Kya Bataun kya kar raha tha!!

Mukti- Kya?

Manik- kuch nahi, tum log yahan? Itni subah?