Part- 5 Siyappa Done Right

To be honest I did not had any mood of giving any update because of the response! And nor I am having it now!

But at end I am writer, and it's be duty to make sure, that my book is reached to my readers and is completed!

I.....umm kinda though that I should stop writing, but then some idiotic yet samajhdar friends of mine made me realise that some readers actually wait for my update!

So here it s, now I am in good state of mind, so thought to update! 

My story title is SS || CONCEALED LOVE

A short story hai! So max to max it will have 1 or 12 chapters! And then another book!

Do inline comment and vote

Happy reading!

After lots of tantrums and pleadings Manik agreed to go to the party! Nandini was alone at the mansion! 

It was nearly 10 at night and Nandini was all set to go to bed just then, the bell of the door rang! She went to open it only to get shocked!

On other side-

Party was on full swing for everyone except for Manik! He was least interested in it! He just wanted to sign those papers and leave from here! All his thoughts were broken when Mr. Khurrana nudged him

M. Khurrana- Shall we sign the contract Manik?

Manik- Sure! I would prefer Mr. Malhotra!

Mr. Khurrana nodded awkwardly and finally they signed the contract! Meanwhile a waiter came from back and offered a soft drink which Manik took passing a smile! He sipped his drink slowly!

After a while or so, he started feeling very weird! He ignored it and concentrated on the party! Soon the party came to an end and Fab 5 took a leave!

Now coming on Nandini's side-

Nandini was shocked seeing the scene in front of her! 

She saw Manik stood leaning side ways with a.........flirtatious look? Nandini scrunched her eyebrows seeing his weird smile!