Like... Totally Getting Robbed

(So this is pretty much how I imagine she would look in the show since their outfits are more simple and easier to draw. Also please be nice, I don't do digital like ever so the lines are a little rough lol)

"Here, sweetie, you need a full breakfast if you're going to be hard at work today," Marge said, sitting a plate of bacon, eggs, and pancakes in front of Eve who was sat at a spare chair that had been pulled up to the family table, "And do you need a ride? Either Bart or I could take you to the Kwik-E-Mart if you'd like."

"Mom," Lisa rolled her eyes, "I don't think that Eve needs you coddling her like she's a little kid so early in the morning."

"Yeah, she can barely hold her eyes open," Bart laughed, "I guess things don't get started at Nelson's at eight in the morning."

"Definitely not," She shook her eyes and yawned while Marge poured her a glass of orange juice.

"Well, I'm sure that a lot is different there than it was at Nelson's, just like things are different here than they are at her own house," Marge smiled, "Everyone is different, you know."

"Ugh, you've been spending too much time with Lisa," Bart sighed, picking up a pancake off the stack with his hand and stuffing it into his mouth before pouring syrup straight in with it.

"Bart slow down, you'll choke," Marge said.

"I have to hurry, Milhouse and I are planning something big," Bart said, and proceeded to choke on the mouthful of food.

Homer sighed from his seat beside him, and slapped Bart in the back of the head, "Come on boy, don't you ever listen to your mother? Are you trying to choke to death at the breakfast table and ruin everyone's day?"

"I listen to her after I don't take the advice she gave me and things go terribly wrong for me," He said, chugging his glass of orange juice, belching straight into Lisa's face and dashing out the front door.

"I really do hate him sometimes," Lisa pouted, pushing around her bowl of cereal, "And would it kill you to not make bacon every morning for breakfast?"

"The day that you're mother stops making bacon is the day that I walk out on all of you," Homer said, and Eve was almost sure that she saw him drinking a beer as he shoveled his food down his throat, "And I wouldn't tempt me if I were you. I'm the sole breadwinner of this house since the boy won't get off his ass and get a job, not that he's really qualified for one."

"Are you really qualified for the job you have dad?" Lisa asked.

"We aren't talking about my capabilities, we're talking about your brother's lack of them."

"Sure, because we can critique everyone but you," Lisa sighed, and Eve saw herself mirrored in her eyes more than she ever had before.

Lisa and Eve had been fast friends from the time they were young. There weren't many other girls on their street, and with them being next door neighbors, a friendship was almost guaranteed to follow. They'd seen each other through phases that no one should go through, but everyone does, and they look back at it and cringe for hours on end. Everything from horse girl and boy band fangirl to teen angst at eight and "I'm not like other girls" at ten.

It had been a mess of ups and downs, and yet, they'd never seen themselves in one another. Eve was willing to drop everything she had for her friends and was willing to think about a proper solution to a problem while Lisa was the one that Eve dropped everything for, and often tried to fix things even when they didn't really need to be fixed. Neither of them seemed to care too much about any of those things. No, the two girls had been pushed together due to the dire need of female accompaniment that all (or at least most) girls go through at a young age.