Prompt 15: "I'm boring"

"Prompt:
"I don't have anything to write about. My life is boring." Bullshit. Most of you have been on the planet for at least 20 years and I'm sure you've seen some crazy shit. Really think hard on this, and compile a list of true story ideas."

~ The time I fell off a dock in Old Saybrook when I was three.
~ The time Hunter (my brother) and I got lost in the Louvre.
~ The time I was at a baseball game and I thought these two men dressed as Mario and Luigi were going to kidnap me. Or they were high.
~ The time Hunter and I pissed off Goofy at Disney World.
~ The time my father got way too sick off of way too much haggis in Scotland.
~ The time my friend and I cried hysterically when Spock died in The Wrath of Khan.
~ The time my roommate spent ten minutes trying to help me get an eyelash out of my eye.
~ The time a mouse ran up my roommate's skirt.
~ The time Hunter and I woke up at three in the morning to go downstairs and try to find the Shamwow Guy living in our basement. He didn't live in our basement. We were kids, and kids are weird.
~ The time when my possibly-a-pedophile history teacher wouldn't stop flirting with me in 11th grade, and how my mother made me stay after school with him because I had a bad grade in his class and I hadn't told her about his... creepiness.
~ The time I was in Texas with my family for vacation and the guys from ZZ Top were chilling out at the same place we were.
~ The time my father, Hunter, and I drove an hour to go get a chocolate Babka for a Christmas party.