2: The Move

Hai! Welcome to chapter 2 of 'On The Run' :D

TW: None that I know of

☼-☼-☼-☼-❅-❅-❅-❅-✎-✎-✎-✎

No POV -

Issac had trouble waking up Tommy. Issac walked into Tommy's room only to see him almost falling off the bed.

Issac tried so hard to wake up Tommy but Tommy would budge. Issac sighed as he picked up Tommy and dropping him on the floor. Tommy's eyes shut open. 

"What the hell man!!" Tommy yelled. Issac chuckled. "Get up and eat some breakfast, I'll go wake up Tubbo." Issac said. 

Tommy nodded and got up, he felt a little uneasy, he knew that Tubbo didn't sleep, he was worried what Issac was going to say. 

Issac made his way to Tubbo's room. He entered the room only to see the bed empty. He panicked, he then noticed Tubbo's bag on the floor. 

Issac went over to the window. It was open. He knew where Tubbo was. 

Issac climbed onto the roof to see Tubbo gazing at the sky with headphones in. "Hey Tubs" Issac said. 

Tubbo flinched at the sudden appearance. Issac chuckled, "Come inside. You need to eat breakfast." Issac said. "O-okay" Tubbo said. He was still a little shaken up. 

Tubbo entered the kitchen and sat on a stool. Issac handed him his food. Tommy and Tubbo both ate quietly.

 Tommy was eating fast because he was excited to go to the house. Tubbo was eating slowly to savor the food. Once they finished their food, they went to get their bags. 

"Hey Tubbo, are you excited??" Tommy asked. "Yes. I may not show it but I'm super excited!" Tubbo said. He began skipping to his room. 

Tommy laughed and started to run to his room. When they entered the living room, Issac was waiting for them already dressed on his phone. 

"Were ready! Lets go now!!" Tommy yelled.

"Slow down Toms, I need to explain everything before we go. So 1. Don't play with fire, 2. Don't mess with any furniture, and 3. Try and keep the house clean and organized." Issac explained. 

"Yes sir!" Tubbo saluted. 

Tommy nodded violently. 

Issac chuckled, "Alright then! Lets go!" Issac said. 

The two boys cheered as they left to the car. Issac was sure that these two boys would take very good care of the house that once belonged to his nephews and brother. 

~Time skip cause I don't know what to do~

Issac pulled up to the house drive-way. The two boys quickly grabbed their bags and excited the car. Issac chuckled as he took his keys and the house keys. 

Tommy and Tubbo were at the entrance. "Look at the view Tubbo! Here we are! In the middle of the forest!!" Tommy Yelled. 

Issac excited the car and cleared his throat gaining the attention of both boys. "Now, I gave you this house for a reason. 

I want you to take very good care of it, If you ever break anything in the house, call me." Issac said. The two boys nodded and saw as Issac entered the car, smiled, and drove off. 

The boys looked looked as Issac left the drive-way smiling, they both sighed and looked up to the house, they where for sure excited or the new start in their lives. 

Though Tommy felt a little more comfort from the house. But he also felt a little uneasy. Something was totally wrong. 

Tommy took out the key and unlocked the door. Tubbo rushed in while dropping his bag on the ground. Tommy chuckled while entering and locking the door.