Chapter 3: Ghosts

Hi! So this is chapter 3! I hope you enjoy this chapter! :) 

TW: None that I know of

☼-☼-☼-☼-❅-❅-❅-❅-✎-✎-✎-✎

No POV - 

It was morning. Tubbo woke up to see Tommy's chest. He wondered why he needed to be the small one. He carefully left his best friends arms being careful not to wake him up. 

Once he got out of his grip he went to the bathroom and got changed. After changing he went to the kitchen to see what he could make for breakfast. 

He remembered that he hadn't went grocery shopping yet and needed to because he has no food to cook. He sighed and wrote a note for Tommy in case he woke up before he got back.

He grabbed his wallet, the car keys, and put on his shoes before leaving the house. Not knowing the three figures watching his every move. 

"I don't know if we can trust this kid. We don't know him very well. We have to keep an eye on him in case he tries anything." Techno said. 

Phil knew that Techno was overprotective but he couldn't agree with him this time. 

"Techno, I think you're taking this to far. He's just a kid, there is nothing wrong that he can do. Just calm down okay?" Phil said. 

Techno and Wilbur were shocked. They never thought that Phil would disagree with them. Ever. Techno got a little angry and Wilbur just turned sad. 

"Why? We don't know this kid and what he's cable for. So why should I calm down?" Techno snapped. Wilbur turned wide eyed. 

He had never seen Techno snap at Phil since the first day they got adopted by him. Phil kept calm for a little while. 

Wilbur knew Phil was about to snap. The more Techno talked the more Phil got madder. Wilbur tried to make Techno stopped talking but nothing worked. 

Then it happened. Phil couldn't take it anymore. He snapped. 

"TECHNOBLADE! THE REASON I DISAGREED TO YOUR IDEA IS BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS CHILD! THIS CHILD WAS PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY ABUSED BY HIS PARENTS!! SO FOR GODS SAKE BE QUITE!!" Phil yelled. 

Wilbur covered his ears the moment Phil was about to snap. He wasn't crying. Instead, he was glad Phil snapped. 

He was glad that Phil could change Wilbur's point of view of Tubbo. Techno on the other hand stood shocked, not knowing what to say or do. 

Phil took a deep breathe before continuing. 

"Look, I'm sorry for yelling. It's just that I find it very annoying when you jump to conclusions before you know the full story. I didn't want to come off as rude, I just wanted to inform you. But it turned into a yelling fit. I'm sorry." Phil explained. 

Techno just nodded his head. He understood why Phil would get mad. He noticed how quick he was to jump to conclusions before knowing Tubbo's past. 

They watched as Tommy came trudging down the stairs. "Hm, where's Tubbo?" Tommy asked to no one in particular. Phil chuckled. 

"Alright boys, who is going to be the first one to reveal themselves?" Phil asked. Wilbur played a game of rock, paper, scissors with Techno. 

Techno won. "So Techno, what are you going to do? Make sure to not scare him okay?" Phil said. Techno nodded then decided on a plan. 

Techno looked at a notepad and pen before grabbing the pen and writing his greeting. He then used the rest of his energy to crumble it into a ball and threw it towards Tommy.