Chapter 1

You were coming back from school. It was cold winter night. You stayed longer because you were doing a project with your best friend. As you passed near the station, you got the feeling that someone is stalking you. You just continued walking. Suddenly, something kicked you very hard that made you fly in different direction until you hit the wall behind you. You tried to stand up, but you froze when you saw red and purple wings pointing at you.

"Hey trash, what is wrong with you?" A male voice said from the dark. You just moved your head to the other side. "Nothing" you replied. "You know, most of people scream at this point" he kicked you with his black boot. "There is no point in begging for life, I'm going to die now, so what?". You had you eyes full of tears. He was confused by your unusual behavior.As he came closer, you looked at him. "You have no idea how it feels to be left alone by the person who awas there whole your life". This surprised him a lot. He became angry and punched you. "You have no idea how hard is for someone to explain why do they have to leave". He was even closer now. "You were lucky trash" He stood up and left.

I hope you enjoyed!

I don't own the video(i hope i put the right one)