Chapter 15

"(F/n)?" He moved aside to let you in.

You walked in what it seemed to be a spacious apartment with a living room, bedroom and a bathroom.

You stood there and he sat on the couch. He looked angry, but you don't know why. He was looking at one spot the whole time. He seemed to be in deep thoughts. You tried not to look at him, so you just looked down.

"How did you find this place?"
"I...just found it"
"Listen, I'm not dumb. You better tell me everything before I go furious"
"Eto told me" you shut you eyes quickly
"Eto?" He looked so mad at the moment you wanted to run away.

He quickly stood up and approached you. He lifted up you shirt above your stomach but he didn't find what he was looking for and grabbed you arm harshly and lead you to the bathroom.

"Wash your arms" he sternly told you
"Why?"
"Did they spray you?"
"They did" you said wile tears were forming in your eyes
"Then do it" he almost yelled.

You quickly proceeded and washed your arms. You dried them with a towel and when you were done he grabbed one of it and brought it close to his nose. He stayed there for a couple of seconds before he just left you in the bathroom. You followed him and he turned around and yelled.

"ARE YOU INSANE?" He yelled and you started crying. "DID YOU REALLY AGREE? THEY DIDN'T FORCE YOU?"
"I'm sorry..." You silently cried "She told me that she would kill you if I don't do it..."
"Are you that stupid? She can't kill me!"
"But she told me that I could be together with you"
He came closer to you and wiped your tears away
"I'm not worth it" he whispered sadly "You would live a better life without me"
"No, you gave it a meaning, it's all worth it"
"Idiot" he hugged you tightly "you are so naïve"
"I'm sorry" you said while sobbing"
"You should be" he said "but there is no way back now"

You made coffee for the two of you and sat on the couch. He was still angry and you were still red and puffy from crying but you both calmed down.

"You know you can't go back home now?"
"I do" you answered looking down
"You know you have to work for this organization?"
"I know"
"You know that you are expected to kill people?" He looked towards you
"I know"
"You might face your father, are you ready for that?"
"Eto said she wouldn't let anything happen to him" you furrowed your eyebrows
"Well Eto would say anything to make you come" he stood up "I should have told you earlier. I never imagined that they would have chosen you"
"So she lied" you stated
Ayato sighed. You took that as a yes and sighed too.
"But she told me I could be with you and that part is true." You said and smiled
"Just don't die, idiot"
"You'll have to train me then"
"Then you need to eat" he stood up and went to another room. He soon cam back with a small box
"But I'm not hungry" you whined
"Then no training. You need your kagune" he took out a peace of heart probably and put it next to your mouth.

He looked into your eyes for a second and told you to eat it. You slowly opened your mouth and took a bite of it. You chewed and chewed until you swallowed it. It wasn't that bad. It was kind of delicious. You reached for the box to take another piece of it. Ayato handed you the box and you started eating its contents like it was a snack. Ayato watched you with the hint of amusement on his face.

"Did they transplant the heart?" He asked you
"They did, why are you asking"
"Both of your eyes are black"
You furrowed your brows and turned towards the small mirror behind you. You saw that your eyes became black and that your pupils became red. You turned towards the box again with a smirk and continued eating.

"I think I don't regret becoming a ghoul anymore" you said while licking your fingers covered with blood

-----------------------
Hello!! So do you like it? I hope you do, so vote and comment please! It means a lot!😀😊😄🙂