Chapter 10

"You care?"
"I do care?"
"Probably only about being hungry, am I right?"
"(F/n)!"
"I am right, aren't I?"
"I HAVE JUST ADMITTED SOMETHING I THOUGHT I NEVER WOULD, AND YOU ARE JUST STANDING HERE, PLAYING DUMB, INNOCENT LITTLE GIRL!"

You stood there, frozen, realizing just now what he had meant when he said that he cared. But he didn't really mean it, right? You somehow waited for this to happen, but it came so unexpectedly, so soon, at wrong time in a wrong place.
It was too much for you to let it sink in, to much at once.

"You care about what, Ayato?"
"Are you that dense?" He asked
"I know the answer, just repeat it please."
If you head it, why would I repeat it?"
"I want to hear you saying it" you said, slowly smiling to yourself.
"Tsk" he kicked a rock with his feet.

You waited for him to man up and spill it, because there is no way you would admit it first. If he truly cared as he mentioned earlier, he would do anything to get you realize it. You weren't sure that with your stubbornness and his tsundere personality you could make that happen now, but why not give it a try.

You were now already internally laughing at his concentrating expression. His heart was saying one thing, but mind said otherwise. He was in the middle of the internal battle between brain and heart. He had his hands in his pockets, gaze directed to the ground, not even blinking. But it didn't even seem like he is going to say it anytime soon.

"Ayato?"
"What?"
"I should go, it's late"
"Ok, see you around"

You slowly walked towards your front door. You turned one more time to see if he would maybe say something, but he wasn't even looking at you. You took out the keys to your home and you heard some muttering.

"I v... Ot."
"What did you say" you asked smiling
"You deaf? Do I have to repeat everything twice?" He had a light pink shade on his cheek bones
"Sorry, i couldn't hear you over the sound of my keys"

"I love you, idiot"

---------------------

Hello, there readers! I decided I should update more frequently and here I am!
Ayato is too much out of character, isn't he? But I couldn't help it😊
If you have time, I have a Kpop story called "My mistress" it is not really related to kpop, only the characters. You can find it on my account!
So, till the next time! Bye!