Chapter 4

You actally forgot about the question. Now you just wanted to see him again. It was nice to just watch a person like you. After your brother had been eaten by a ghoul, you stopped hanging out even with your best friend. For the first time after the tragedy, you were smiling again. You just couldn't wait. How could a ghoul make you smile? You didn't even see his face.

However, the day came, and you were patiently waiting in the alley. The thought that he might not come just dissapointed you. There wasn't a lot of people passing, so everytime you saw someone, you thought it might be him. But since he is a ghoul, he will probably appear out of nowhere. You waited and waited and waited... It drove you crazy. You were about to go home but a familiar voice was heard.

"I came here just to watch you leaving?"

You turned around and found him sitting near the wall.

"For how long have you been here?"
"You didn't notice me"
"Why didn't you say anything?"
"I have just arrived"

You sat near him, facing his mask

"Can you take off your mask?"
"Why?"
"I just... wan-"

In the second moment, he took off his mask. Without his mask, you could see that he was a lot younger than you thought. He had beautiful purplish eyes. You remembered every inch of his face until he finally spoke.

"Are you done staring at me?"

You didn't even hear him until he smirked. Evil smile made his face even more beautiful. Your heart suddenly skipped a beat. It surprised you how a ghoul could make you feel like that. You hated ghouls after they killed your younger sibling, but you realised they can be, well, ok.

"Shitty idiot, will you shut your mouth. You dropped your jaw"

Your mind somehow made way back to your head and quickly looked at him

"Umm... sorry, I didn't hear what you were saying"
"Nothing"
"How old are you?" You asked
"I'm turning 16 this summer"
"Who do you live with?"
"Alone"
"Alone?" You frowned
"My parents died when i was really young, and I lost contact with my sister.
"I'm sorry" you hugged him
"Hey" he pushed you away fron him"don't hug me around retard"
"Sorry"
"Shitty humans..." He murmured under his breath "Anyway, I have to go now" he stood up
"Wait! When can you come again?"
"Listen, this may be goodbye"

In the next moment he dissapeared.