Chapter 7- Books

Your P.O.V

You get up off the floor where you must have passed out and walk to your door. You slowly open it to find Fakir and Duck standing there. “Y-Yes?” you say nervously. Did they find out? What if they did!

“Hi... um (Y/n) Right? I found your book outside by the gazebo.” Fakir says holding out the book with two swans on the front.

“Uh… thanks...?” you say taking it from him.
“Also I have a question.” He states bluntly.

“What is your question?” you say holding onto the book.

“If you see a black swan or someone who calls themselves that le me know.” He says making eye contact with you. He doesn’t look away for one second. You began to panic and sigh.

“Why?”

“The book explains.” He frowns and stands up straighter. You then hit him with the book knocking him out. You slam your door shut and lock it. 

CRAP, CRAP, CRAP!!!! Now he will know for sure! Goodness… You set the book down and slump down against your door. You sit on the ground completely in a daze.

My, my! This is very tragic! Keep it up! Show me a good story black swan! So me good tragedy! You hear Drosselmeyre’s voice in your head. 

You sigh and close your eyes. Please, please, let this all go away. Please make the pain go away… I wish I could just save her… I would do anything… Ill take Kraehe down and then get Mytho. That would solve everything. Tears began to fall down from your closed eyes. 

You opened them to find yourself in the presents of well that woman again. Only you weren’t locked up and she had emotion. See seemed upset. “I’m sorry… I should have done a better job of keeping you locked away. If only you weren’t so…. Well you know what I mean. Right?” She said with a nervous laugh.

“Yeah. I get ya. But How come you didn’t tell me that my father was the fucking raven! Now Fakir knows something is up with me… and I have to get Mytho and take Kraehe down! I want to save her so badly, but I cant! How can I!”

“Shhh…. Hush now. Just do what you must. That is your job, even if you came early into the story. You must fight a battle with Kraehe and get Mytho. Or give your father your heart. That is your choice.” The woman says before turning on her heel and walking into the darkness. 

You open up your eyes to find the sun setting. You get up quickly and open your door.  You run as fast as your can out of the girl’s dorm.You look around to see Fakir and Duck walking out through the gates leaving the school grounds with some lady. You took off after them. I must follow them. They could lead me to Mytho or Kraehe.

You followed them for a good 20 minuets or so until they stopped at a wall. You watched them behind a tree open up a secret passageway with a gemstone.

“Thank you Miss Addle.” Duck say with tears slowly trailing down her face.

“You are very welcome Duck.” The lady said with no emotion in her.

“Come on lets go!” Fakir said harshly before going into the passageway. You watched the lady walk away and Duck following Fakir. You follow them, but stay hidden from their sight.

 Duck when she walked started to be really careless and she almost fell. She ran into walls and all over the place. You sighed as she walked into Fakir, knocking them both into a hole with water in it. You watched them argue before Duck… well became a duck. You frowned and looked around for something to help them out. Yeah you would have to explain that you followed them and were spying, but still. 

When you found a stick long enough to reach you walked back to find them going through a little crack in a wall. You sighed and went down to the hole. You walked though the water to the crack they went through. “Better hurry or ill lose them…” You took one deep breath before your went under. You swam after them.

 You came to a big opening at the end. You watched them get out of the water and walk somewhere. You swim up to where they got out. You get out slowly making sure not to make any noises what so ever. You looked around to see water surrounding only two islands. The one you were on with Fakir and Duck and the other with Mytho and Kraehe. You cautiously go behind a wall and change. 

You felt your whole body change all around you. Your hair was put up in a bun; your silver swan necklace became a chocker around your neck. You then were in a black tutu; you had gloves that went to your wrist. And you had black swan like wings on your back. They weren’t that big or too small. 

You peaked around the corner to find Fakir and Kraehe arguing. Kraehe holds out a shared and places it on a little stand. Its being held up by its two ends.