Chapter 9- Help

You opened your eyes up to find yourself in the clock once again. You sigh and sit up. “Mother lady are you here?” You get up and look around. You felt heavy and tired like you haven’t slept in three days. You walk cautiously on the clock gears. They were stop.

            “Well isn’t this a surprise.” You hear a male voice say from within the darkness. Drosselmeyre walks out from the shadows. You let out a low growling hissing sound. “Oh now don’t be that way! You told a very good story, though I wish Annabel never interfered…”

            “So you are saying that you wanted me to end up a heartless person just to make it more enjoyable for you?” You say bitterly while making a face as if you bit into something sour. You shove him aside and walk over some more gears.

            “Now that wasn’t very nice…” He says while tripping you. “If you can’t be nice, go back.”

---

You jolt awake from the place you where sleeping in an unknown bedroom. You could feel that you were in a cold sweat. You get up slowly and walk toward a door. You could hear water running behind it. You move away from the door and look at it. Who is behind the door? Who’s room is this?  You sit down on a chair that is near a window.  You look out the window and wait. 

   After thirty minutes of waiting the door unlocks and opens. You look over to find Fakir walking out of the bathroom. His hair is dripping wet, making his dark green hair almost black.  He is wearing dark blue pants and a white shirt that is a V all the way down to his mid section. He looks over at you with very calm eyes. 

“I see you’re awake. You feeling better?” He states smoothly as if nothing happened. 

“I-I’m feeling better thank you… But if I may ask… What happened after the white swan appeared?” You say slowly not making eye contact. 

“Nothing to special. Just that she disappeared and you passed out. Then Duck and I brought you back here. Kraehe still has Mytho, that’s all.” He leaned up against the wall and put his hands in his pockets. He continued to look at you. 

 You sigh and pull your knees up to your chest. You rest your chin on them. “Fakir… can you help me save her… without using someone’s heart?” You look over at him to see his reaction.

“I can see what I can find. But I can’t promise that I will find anything useful.” He looks down as if he were thinking about something.

“I’m sure if you find something it will be useful to me.” you say getting up. You walk over to him. “Thank you for everything. I really must be going.” You smile lightly and head for the door. 

“wait…” Fakir grabs your arm gently.     

---

Sorry its so short. I just got back from spring break. Ill work on getting the next chapter posted soon. But I have to get school work done first. Please be patient.