Chapter 13- The End.

Your P.O.V.

You place Fakir's head on your lap brushing his dark green hair out of his face. He was still breathing, but was badly hurt. "F-Fakir? Can you hear me?" You say between sobs. "I wish we had more time before the story starts to fall into place, I will be gone soon..." You look up at Annabel. You could see the pain in her eyes. You blink away the tears that were blurring your vision. Standing by her was the woman that had you locked away. And she was locking you up again, but this time with your sister.

You watch the woman disappear with her, leaving you alone with Fakir. You hug his body, it was still warm, and breathing. "(y/n)?" Fakir says in a groggy voice. You let go of him quickly and look at him.

"Fakir... I-I'm so sorry... for everything." You look down at him, his eyes full of confusion and something else.

"Your alright..." He said, his voice was scratchy and dry, yet full of care.

"Of course. I never want to leave again." You smile lightly and hold him closer to you. You didn't want to leave, but you had to. "Fix the story, make things right and I will be able to come back to see you." Small amounts of tears were now falling from your eyes. It pained you to leave him like this, but if he truly is related to Him, maybe then he could bring me back.

I let go of him, moving away. "I'm sorry... I will never forget you." I felt the woman's arms wrap around my small frame from behind. "Bring me back" I said as a few tears fell.

Fakir nods his head while slowly standing up. He struggles to get up in front of me. He slowly and lightly places a sweet and longing kiss on my lips. I could feel myself disappearing. I wanted nothing more then to stay with him forever. I watch him vanish before me, as darkness appears around me. I felt the woman release me as the so familiar feeling of metal against my wrists and ankles appears. Once again, back where it all started.

It's so cold, so dark. The only place I will ever go back to. The darkness is my home. I will stay here forever, until He brings me back. Until I see the light again. I am... The Black Swan.

---

Okay... So probably not what you wanted for the ending. Well I may write a sequel to this, but if enough people want me to. OR I could just continue this on. Also I am terribly sorry for not having this chapter posted when i wanted it to be up. I had a major case of writers block along with school work. Not fun....  Oh well, I have time off in school so I would be able to update this maybe once a month or sooner. Depending on my week. Hope you enjoyed. Ik its a short ending.