Chapter 12 - Light

-Song is for the chapter, though it would have a nice touch XD 

Random P.O.V.

Black swan slowly stands up, not facing the others, she didn't feel anything, every emotion she had a few minutes ago are now gone. She turns around slowly, looking at everyone.

Her eyes were empty, they held no emotion, and they were blank. Her facial expression said the same thing as well. Her mouth wasn't curving in anyway. It was in a straight line. She stood there, awaiting the Raven, her father's orders.

She outstretched her arms in front of her, moving them in an O form, yet her fingertips never touched, only inches apart. She moves her left leg forward, pointing her toe to perfection. Fakir looked at her, his face held no expression; he pressed his lips into a straight line, while his eyes held so much sadness. The girl he grew over time to love was now gone, the girl he saw in front of him was just a shell and the owner of the body was gone, now just a puppet.

She took one graceful step forward towards them, more specifically Mytho and Rue. She soon started to dance around the two. Her arms went up over her head as she straightened her back into a nice curve, her feet pointed, she did turns around them. Her moves were graceful and showed no sign of evil, but the moment was holding fear them. She stop once she was directly in front of them.

Mytho stood protectively in front of Rue. He looked liked the dashing prince he was, ready to sacrifice himself for the sake of others.

Black swan's lips curled into a smirk, the look she gave them was not meant for her soft features to hold such a look. "Give me your heart." She spoke, but it wasn't just the voice that belonged to her, there was a darker and evil one also coming through. It was the Raven's voice mixed with her kind one.

Annabel put her hand over her mouth in surprise, tears started to form around her soft eyes. "(y/n)..." She said her voice coming out shakily. She walked towards her empty sister.

Fakir made fists and looked away, trying to control himself, if he ever found the Raven, he would personally try to kill him for what he has done, even if it meant being cut in two.

Mytho frowned and glared up towards the dark sky, "Let her go! You may have my heart if you wish you filthy raven!" He shouted, directly for the Raven himself.

Your P.O.V.

Darkness, all I could see was darkness. Floating around in darkness, I guess this is what Mytho went through, or was he trapped in his body, emotionless? But I rather be able to be trapped in an emotionless body then be here. I can't see anyone, not even my sister. I just saved her and now I won't be able to hug her or talk with her.

I wish I could have told Fakir my feelings though, I don't have the fait of turning into light if I tell him, only if we had more time together....

"(y/n)!"

I look up from my curled up position and look around. There was a spec of light. "Annabel!" I shout out, it was her voice; I reach my hand out to touch the light, her light. She was my light in this darkness. I reach more till I was able to grab the little ball of light. I pull it closer to me. "It's warm..." I spoke softly, holding the orb of light close to me. I could feel her warmth warming me up in this darkness. Its only just her voice... just a simple ball of light to keep me sane.

"(y/n)!"

There it was again, her voice. Another orb of light appeared before me. I reached out and grabbed that one too. More orbs started appearing with my name being said as well. Soon I was swallowed in light, I closed my eyes from the brightness. When I opened them, the impossible happened.

I felt my sister's arms around me, squeezing tightly. I look down at her; she had tears pouring from her closed eyes. I immediately wrap my arms around her. "Annabel." I said smiling. Once again she had saved me. She looks up and me and grins.

"(y/n)!" She smiled brightly, and hugged me more. I looked up to be met with a scene I wished never to be faced with. Fakir was laying on the ground with a few scratches as well as Mytho, Duck was well a duck, and Rue was gone. My eyes widen. I let go of my sister and ran to Fakir.

"Fakir!" I kneeled down next to him, what have I done?

To be continued, Cause I'm so nice ^^ Next chapter will be up before Friday!