Duck? Mr. Cat? Ballet?

“Nice to meet you (y/n)! Are you nervous? I am! I’m not that good at ballet…” Duck said in that energetic voice of hers.

“Then why are you here if you not good?” You say a little harsh. You didn’t mean to come off so rude, but it was just your normal attitude towards others. “Sorry if I sound rude.” Well at least that’s a start, but this will not be a habit.

“Its fine! And I’m not sure why I am here. What about you?” The red-orange haired girl said.   

You shrug as the teacher walked in. His name was Mr. Cat. Funny, he is a cat literally, ears and tail including all the fur. If we didn’t do what we are told he threatens us that he will make us marry him. I can’t help it but laugh. 

“Meow! All righty! Lets get down to business!” Mr. Cat said with a lisp.  You covered your mouth to hide your laughter. You couldn’t help it, a taking cat with a lisp. You couldn’t take this class seriously.  “Alright up first up we have… (Insert a random name)” You watched the first girl dance her best. You could see many flaws with her performance. But you weren’t the judge here the teacher is.  A few more were called until one person caught your eye. “Fakir. Your up.” Mr. Cat said making you look up and watch a green haired boy who was slightly taller then most of the girls.

He walked to the center of the room. The music begins and he starts up. His jumps and leaps were amazing. They were all on time. Everything about him was perfect. The song end and he stops. He goes back and sits down by his fellow seniors. You were supposed to be a senior, but you came too late in your first year and had to retake all of your classes. A few more seniors went. Then it was Rue and her group. If you try hard enough you can be up in her group. But you rather wait till next year.

After a while it was your turn. Duck just went before you and made a fool out of herself, but she already knew that would happen. Once you heard the music start up… that’s when you forgot yourself in the moment and performed a beautiful dance.  Once the music ended you sat back down. No one clapped besides Duck. You sighed and waited for the class to end. You kind of were upset with the silence after you finished your performance.

Everyone just finished their performances and you were all sent to change back into your uniform. You walked into the locker room listening to Duck talk away on how stupid the evaluation was. You quickly changed wanting nothing more to do with that class. Tomorrow you won’t have to go to ballet school until after a week of spring break. But the school had activities for students to participate in. You didn’t sign up for any of course. You wanted to spend it reading and working on getting your life straighten out.  You sighed and headed to your next class, English.  You take your time walking to your class. You stopped half way to the class. You looked out at the courtyard. You can skip English. I mean like it was parents day…. So… Why not? Your parents will never show up. They left you. You looked around then walked back to a bench. You sit on a bench that was still under the pathway. Everything was nice and open, but you weren’t out in the open of the courtyard. You hear the bell ring and you being to get butterflies in your stomach. This was your first time you actually ditched a class without being in your dorm. You sigh and lean up against the wall. The cool breeze made you shiver, but it felt nice. Your long white hair flows into your face. You sigh and quickly put it into a side ponytail. You frowned and sat there. Why did I put my hair up in a side? Why didn’t I do my normal, which is a down low off to the side? It felt natural though having your hair in a high side ponytail. You closed your eyes once more not really giving a shit about it.

Click, click, click. Your eyes open. You look down to see a woman standing there. She had long thick curly black hair, her eyes a deep piercing red looking right at you. Mocking you. You let out a low growl and spit at her. She doesn’t flinch. The spit landed a few inches in front of her. “Nice to see you too.” her voice sounding like an angel, but with a sharp tone. 

“What do you want, bitch!”  You practically shout. This woman you hate. She grins and points her figure at you.

“I want you back. I want you to stay here.”

You frown, “But I’m already here. I can’t leave! I can’t fucking go anywhere! Can’t you see that!”  You shot. The woman gives you a twisted look.

“You are not here. Only your unconscious mind is. Can’t you see that? Can’t you tell in that stupid place your in? It’s not real! Wake up! I want you back! I want to let you go, but I can’t! Not until you want to stay!” She growls and walks away. 

Click, Click, Click.

-----

I’m so sorry I haven’t posted this chapter until now! I had a little bit of writers block then I just didn’t have time to post it. Please forgive me. :’(  I dedicate this chapter to Lucythemaniac for giving me to the strength to actually continue on. Thank you.