Chapter 11- Heartless

You take the sword and smile at her. "Thank you, Rue." She gives a quick smile than goes back to her normal expressionless face. "I want you and Mytho to meet me in the town square, by the clock tower." You say while writing down on a sheet of paper the time. "Fakir and Duck will be attending as well. This way we can make them leave you and Mytho alone and I can do my thing." You hand her the paper and smile lightly before waiting to hear if she had any complaints about it.

You walk down the hallway back to your room. You make a swift turn around a corner and come face to face with Duck and Fakir at your door. All you wanted to do was have a nice nap before the final chapter begins. You sigh and walk back to Rue's room.

You heard them following behind you trying to catch up with you. You hide the sword as best as you could for them not to see. You knocked on Rue's door quickly. She opens it up looking at you a little mad to be disturbed again. You roll your eyes and quickly say to her in a low voice, "Its time. The final chapter has begun." You look back at Fakir and Duck. They are watching you carefully. You smile a sad smile at them and take off running in the other direction. You could hear them shout after you.

You ran quickly down the stairs and out the dorm. You run straight into a bush and hide. You must transform quickly. You sit there and wait for them. Fakir and Duck run right past you in the bush. They are so blind, but then again it must be part of the book. You sigh and transform quickly.

You slowly pick up the sword and look around. Rue had already left for the town. She put a purple cloth in her window to signal you, just like you told her to on the paper. You get into a jumping position and leap up for the girls' dorm roof. You grab onto the first thing you can up there. You safely get up to the top and look around. There was a bunch of houses close together for you to be able to get to the clock.

You continue to jump from roof to roof. Kraehe was already waiting at the clock with Mytho in her arms. You smile to yourself and walk over to her.

"It's about time! Now what do I just stand here waiting for you to fix Mytho?"

You nod your head. "Yes." You look over at Duck and Fakir running toward you and Kraehe.

"(y/n)! Watch out for Kraehe!" Fakir shouted at you. A small sadden smile came on your face, such a foolish boy. He stops in his tracts and stares at you. "(y/n)? Are you okay?" Fakir walks toward you.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME!" You shout facing him. Griping the sword handle tightly. "I am done being the good guy and trying to find a away on how to save everyone. I am done letting people suffer. I am done letting my sister suffer. She never deserved any of this. She should have a good life. She is supposed to be the good one not me."

"What are you planning? We can save her! Just let us try, please don't do anything rash!" Fakir said moving closer.

You back away from him. "No, Fakir we may share the same feelings for each other, but it won't happen. You are needed in this story and others need you. But my sister is the one that needs me now more then ever." You walk closer to the clock tower taking the sword in your hand and raising it upward.

"Father! If you can hear me now! I dare you to show a sign!" You shout up to the cloudy sky. The clouds being to circle around the clock tower, getting darker. Two red slants in the clouds start to form.

"Yes, Black swan?" Said a very deep raspy male voice.

"I want to give my heart to you, in exchange for Annabel and Mytho's heart." You state with no emotion in your voice.

"Don't do it!" Fakir shouts running to you. You look back at him. You wave your free hand, making two black swan human looking figures form, grabbing Fakir, holding him back.

"This is my choice. I wish I was your enemy so you wouldn't care as much." You say softly tears now forming. You turn back and look up at your so-called father.

"Two things for one... But why would I need your sister when she wont give me her heart... and Mytho is useless, but you aren't and your heart would give me enough strength. It's a deal." He says lowly, you could tell he was smirking.

You take the sword and hold the blade carefully, resting it on your chest. You look behind you, tears now falling down your face. You watch Mytho's heart shards be returned to him. You wait. A white light floats down from the dark clouds, landing on the ground. The light disappears reveling Annabel. Her long red-ish, purple hair was up in a side ponytail. She smiles and looks at you. But her smile fades when she sees the sword.

"Don't-!" she shouts, but it was too late. You made the deal. You take the sword and bring it down into your chest, piercing your heart.

You could feel your heart shattering. You could feel your heart separating into different fragments. It hurt, all the emotions you had for Fakir, your sister, everyone, was gone. You watch the fragments of your heart shards lift up towards the sky. The shards move away from each other and spread out over the town.

Annabel's (white swan) P.O.V.

I watched her heart shatter. My sister did this for me. Shattering her own heart to save me, to save Mytho. Why? (y/n), I watch her drop the sword that just recently shattered her heart. She falls to the ground with out a sound.

"(y/n)!" I shout as I run toward her. But, before I could even get close enough to her, I was grabbed by a boy, I think his name is Fakir.

"Wait here." He said in a quiet, yet stern tone. There was a hit of sadness in his voice. He must have really liked my sister. I look at her, watching Fakir walk closer to her. She just layed there, motionless. Is she dead?