v

The footsteps walked around for a minute while Ezran stayed completely still next to the motivator. Rey finally nudged him, causing him to bump into the wall beside them and make a sound. He grit his teeth and closed his eyes in frustration, then a moment later, the grate was lifted from above them and Han Solo was pointing a blaster down at them.

"Where are the others?" He asked sharply. "Where's the pilot?"

"I'm the pilot," Ezran answered quickly, pulling his gas mask off of his face.

"You?" Han raised an eyebrow at him and Chewie made a noise of protest.

"Yes, me," Ezran shot back, sounding slightly offended.

"You can understand that thing?" Finn asked, looking up at Chewie.

Han rolled his eyes, "and 'that thing' can understand you too, so watch it. Get out of there."

The three clambered out of the floor and Chewie dropped the grate back on top of the spot where it was supposed to be.

"Where did you get this ship?" Han asked, looking at Ezran. "Shouldn't you have a ship, Syndulla?"

Ezran took a minute to take in Han's words. "Yeah-Yes, I have a ship, they found this at-"

"Niima Outpost." Rey interrupted.

"Jakku?" Han scoffed, "that junkyard?" Finn muttered a quiet 'thank you', before Han continued, turning to Chewie. "Told you we should've double checked the Western reaches," he looked back at Rey and Ezran, "who had it? Ducain?"

"I stole it from Unkar Plutt," Rey replied.

"Kaleb stole it from this Unkar guy, not you." Ezran corrected. "And he stole it from the Irving Boys who stole it from Ducain, who stole it from-"

"Me." Han finished, glowering. "Now you tell them that Han Solo just stole back the Millennium Falcon for good this time." He said over his shoulder as he walked away.

"This is the Millennium Falcon?!" Rey asked suddenly, following after Han who was heading towards the cockpit. "You're Han Solo?!"

"Did you not catch that?" Ezran rolled his eyes.

"I used to be." Han corrected.

"Han Solo, the Rebellion General?" Finn asked.

Rey turned back to look at Finn, "no, the smuggler!"

"Wasn't he a war hero?" Finn asked, looking at Chewie, who made a sound of slight agreement.

"This is the ship that made the Kessel run in fourteen parsecs!" Rey exclaimed.

"Twelve, it made it in twelve." Ezran stared at her. "At least know your trivia if you're going to talk about it."

"Kid, you seem a little too up-to-date on things about me," Han turned back to Ezran, "have you been that bored with the Ghost?"

"Always been a fan of the Falcon," Ezran said, "technically, if it weren't for me and my crew, you wouldn't have your ship back."

"You still talk a lot of shit, Syndulla." Han muttered. He then reappeared in the lounge. "Hey, some moof-milker put a compressor on the ignition line."

"Unkar Plutt did," Rey spoke up, "I thought it was a mistake because it was-"

"Too much stress on the hyperdrive." Ezran and Han said at the same time.

Han pointed to the Ezran, Rey, and Finn, "Chewie, throw them in a pod, we'll drop them on the nearest inhabited planet." Chewie made a noise of protest in response.

"What? No!" Ezran followed after Han, "we need to get back to base!"

"What base?" Han asked, annoyed.

"The Resistance base!" Ezran caught up to Han and stood in front of him, forcing him to stop walking. "This droid has a map to Skywalker, your Skywalker."

"My Skywalker?" Han raised his eyebrows. "You're bold, Syndulla-"

"Luke." Ezran added. "It's a map to Luke."

"You knew him, right?" Finn asked. "Because of the Rebellion?"

Han stopped, sighing. "Yeah. I knew Luke."

A noise came from the top of the ship, and Han grumbled something before pushing past Finn and Rey, going back down the corridor.

"What did he say?" Rey asked, looking at Ezran.

"Something about a Rathar." He replied, his shoulders slumping. "Just our luck."