America X Maid!Reader X England

"W-why do I have to wear this..?!?!" I yelled (whispered yelled) as I looked in the mirror, seeing myself wear a maid dress, the skirt almost showing my panties as the stocking was thigh length, like any other maid dress you would see.

"Love? Are you done changing?" I could hear that british voice coming behind the door. I sighed and gulped.

"Y-Yes I am Arthur..." I said in a weak voice. The door opened and Arthur Kirkland the Tea loving man came in always wearing a suit of course. He smiled and came up to me, hugging me close.

"You're suppose to call me Master Love." Arthur said as he placed a hand onto my cheek kissing my lips softly, as I blushed. He deepened the kiss a little more, that was until I heard a loud bang, making Arthur break the kiss.

"THE HERO IS HERE!!!" I could hear the american voice say, knowing it was of course the one and only "hero" Alfred F. Jones.

"Bloody hell...It's that wanker." Arthur said under his breath as he groaned. The door slammed open suddenly as the Alfred stood there with that goofy grin that he had all the time.

"Dudette! You look so totally sexy in that!" Alfred said as he walked(more like ran) over to me and hugged me also giving me a deep kiss as Arthur removed Alfred and started yelling at him.

I sighed softly as I remember how I got into this situation with me wearing this maid outfit....

~Flashback~

"Come on! At least just wear it for a minute!" Alfred said as I shook my head.

"N-no! I don't want to wear it! It looks so..! So showing!" I replied back as I crossed my arms. Alfred whined a bit before Arthur came over and smiled. We were, well, at the world conference and somehow this came up. Alfred wanted me to wear a maid dress to see how I would look like, and of course I said no. That's when Arthur came into the picture.

"Love, if me and Alfred do something and beat you at it, you will do anything we say, and if you beat us, we'll, you don't have to do anything." Arthur said as he grabbed my hand and kissed the back of my hand. My eyes twitched a bit, they get to make me do something but I can't get to make them do anything if I win?? I sighed before agreeing for some reason. Later on that day, we played a video game, and Alfred beat me. One to zero. Soon after Arthur did magic, and asks if I could do that. Like what?! That's so unfair!!!! So...now I have to wear a maid outfit....

~present~

"Love? Loveeee." Arthur called as I snap back from my flashback and looked at Arthur.

"What?" I asked as Arthur clicked his tongue. He walked over and grabbed my waist pulling me in close.

"You're suppose to say anything we want you to do, and you are suppose to Act like a maid, you're suppose to call me Master..." Arthur said chuckling before Alfred came from behind and gripped around my chest placing his chin against my shoulder.

"Me too!" He said as he smiled like always, kissing my neck and then softly nibbling and sucking and licking. I began to let out a small moan blushing as my hands gripped Arthur clothes. Arthur smiled and leaned in kissing my lips as his hands roamed down my waist an down to my butt, squeezing my ass cheeks as I let out another moan against Arthur's lips.

Soon we got on the bed as I sat between Alfred's legs, and Arthur was in front of me. Alfred pulled down on the maid outfit and started to play with my breast, squeezing, pinching the nipples. Arthur took of my panties and glided his hand down and slowly sunk a finger from my also ready dripping wet lower lips. I let out a small gasp and let out a small moan along. His finger began to wiggle inside, moving it around as I leaned back against Alfred, letting out another small moan, closing my eyes at the feeling.

"You're so beautiful love...." Arthur whispered, moving his finger in and out of me in a pleasurable pace, adding a second finger as I moaned out a bit more louder, my legs trembling to him touch.

"Very sexy dudette...." Alfred whispered to me as well, a finger going down and teasing my other hole, before sticking it there as well. I let out a louder moan, and I gripped the bed sheets a bit.

I could feel Alfred's erected member against my back, and could see Arthur's erected as well. Moaning out to Arthur's thrusting of his fingers and also Alfred's, they stopped a minute later, got up, off the bed, and started to take off their clothes.

"Come on love, let's see what you got." Arthur said as Alfred stood besides Arthur, their both large members. But I do have to say that Alfred's was a bit bigger. I walked over and leaned down on my knees and was in the middle as I gripped both members and started stroking, licking Alfred's member first, while still stroking Arthur.

"Ah...dudette...t-that feels good..." Alfred stuttered a bit as I licked around the head, and then sucked the head before taking more of his member into my mouth, taking as much as I can. I gagged a bit but took it and started to move my head back and forth, moving my tongue around. I could hear Alfred's breathing and small groans, his hand gripping my hair. After a minute of doing this to Alfred, I switched to Arthur. I stroked Alfred's member now wet and covered in my saliva.

"L-love...ah...more..." Arthur groaned softly as I nodded and started to take Arthur's member deeper into my mouth, sucking and licking as Arthur gripped the other side of my hair, his member throbbing as I felt my lower lips get more and more wet. After going back and forth from Arthur to Alfred, they got on the bed with me of course. Arthur laid down, as I was on top of Arthur and Alfred was behind me.

"Now love, time for some real fun~..." Arthur said as he positioned himself and pulled my hips down making himself enter inside me as I moaned out, hearing him groan.

"Don't worry I won't hurt you much~..." Alfred said from behind and positioned his member to my anal hole, before slowly making himself enter from there groaning as well, until he got himself all the way in, his hips touching my butt cheeks.

"S-so tight..." They both answered as Alfred starts moving his hips back and then pushed into me a bit hard making me let out a moan, as Arthur moved his hips up and down, as well as I was moving down on Arthur and back against Alfred.

Alfred gripped my hips and started to push himself in deeper if possible, going faster and harder, as Arthur gripped my waist and pushed himself up into me as much as he can, making me moan out louder. In and out, both of them going and not stoping as I loved the feeling of both holes being use by the two of them however they liked.

"God I-I might cum already..!!" Arthur said as he began thrusting faster and faster, groaning and panting as Alfred leaned forward a bit and went frantic with his hips going fast and slammed into me, making me moan out as loud as I can, panting and gasping as I felt myself tighten around Arthur and Alfred.

"I-I might cum too!" I moaned out loudly as Alfred and Arthur smirked, both members throbbing hard, as I then knew they were both close. I could feel Arthur's tip Hitting against my womb entrance, and Alfred member deep inside my anal.

They kept going as hard and fast as they can before I couldn't take it anymore and squeezed both cock as I me out a scream moaning bother their names as I came right then. I could feel both of them slam as hard as they can into me and came inside both holes, groaning. We all trembled as I laid against Arthur and Alfred laid against me, both still in. I am trembled and twitched at the feeling, panting heavily.

"Well that was fun...." Alfred said chuckling softy as he kissed my back and slowly pulled out making me shudder.

"Yes that was fun..." Arthur agreed with Alfred and kissed my breast as he pulled out as well. I then laid on my side and felt the cum drip down and out. Alfred laid behind me and wrapped his arms around my chest and Arthur wrapped his arms around my waist once again.

"I love you ________...." They both said as Alfred kissed my neck and Arthur kissed my forehead. I smiled and closed my eyes as I was tired from doing something like that slowly fell asleep along with Alfred and Arthur. And hey, maybe this deal wasn't so bad after all...

~The end~!!!