Austria X Reader~A Melody for you

I walked in the Hallways of Austria's Mansion at night in my night gown, heading to the Music Room because I could hear the Piano playing a beautiful melody. As I got closer it got louder, and I finally reached the door, looking through the crack of the door, only to see Austria playing the Piano. His fingers touched the keys of the piano so gracefully, his face seemed so soft, his eyes close as he kept playing the song. I leaned against the door and kept listening smiling to myself. The song played on and then I could hear the song stop, meaning he finished the song, he didn't stop no matter what until he finished. 

"You can come out of there _________." I heard Austria say as I jumped a bit, before opening the door and closing it smiling nervously.

"That was such a beautiful piece Austria." I said as I walked over. Austria smiled back faintly before motioning me to come over by him. I did as he said as he got up, now motioning for me to sit down. I sat down and then felt him hands grab mine, placing them on the keys.

"I want to teach you the piece _________, Will you learn it...?" He asked as I blushed and then nodded. I knew how to play the piano, not as good as Austria though.

"I want you to place your fingers here, and then here...." He said moving my hands for my fingers to be on the right keys. I nodded as he kept teaching me, but I was kinda nervous, because his hands were holding mines, his breath slightly against my ear, his voice close to my ear that I can hear him clearly. I began to play the part he taught me, gracefully playing until I knew no more. Then I felt his hands wrap around my waist.

"A-Austria...?" I said before feeling his lips against my neck, as my body shivered a bit.

"Make up a song...Make your own melody..." He said as he pecked my neck, kissing up and down, across and over. My face felt a bit hot as I nodded and began to make something up, from the song I have made, yet it was not finished. One of his hands traveled up my body, and stopped at my breast, and began squeezing, moving it around, as he pinched my nipple making me gasp and let out a small soft moan, my face went red, as I couldn't help but stop playing.

"Don't stop playing _________..." He said as his other hand traveled lower, going under my night gown, and sneaking into my panties as I kept my fingers moving, playing the random melody, which sounded quite beautiful, as I tried not to make any sound. He then began rubbing, slowly in circles around my clit, making me began to have heat in between my legs, slowly soaking his fingers and my panties as I blushed darkly. He then stuck a finger inside me, making me gasp once again but I didn't stop playing. He tugged the gown with his teeth pulling the strap off my shoulder, and began sucking on his neck and shoulder, slowly moving his finger in and out, still playing with my breast. Then, another finger, making me moan out but stopped it by biting my lip. He moved his fingers faster, as I began to pant, as I felt myself get close to releasing. He suddenly stopped his fingers, as I stopped playing. I whimpered in relief and in plead. I wanted him to keep going, to keep making me feel this way.

"Turn around ______..." He said huskily into my ear as I did as he said, turning around as I looked up at him. He also had a red face, seeing him breath kinda heavily, as he wrapped his arms around me, his face close to mines.

"A-Austr-..." I was about to say his name before his lips cut me off, his against mine, my lips against his, as I was a bit shocked but didn't bother to push him away, I actually wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer, kissing back. The kiss was soft and sweet at first, before it got a bit more steamy, pressing firmly against each other, his lips opened and licked the bottom of my lips asking for entrance to my mouth as I happily obeyed, opening my mouth as his tongue slid in, my tongue playing along with him. It battle went on in our mouths but he won the fight, making me weak against him. We finally separated the kiss panting a bit from all the kissing, taking in breaths of air as his hands were on my waist. He looked at me, gazing into my eyes as he had lust in his eyes.

"________...Can we...?" He asked, as I smiled and nodded. I pulled him closer and whispered into his ear sweetly.

"Of course we can....I've always wanted to as well..." I said blushing a bit before he smiled and pecked me on the lips, and pulled down his boxers, and sat me onto the piano, as I had my arms around him. He rubbed his head against me, before slowly inserting his rod inside, making me wince a bit in pain as I gripped his shirt. He struggled a bit to keep going inside, but finally got his whole length inside as I panted out breaths.

"It's okay _______....It'll feel better in no time..." He whispered sweet things in my ear about how beautiful I was. I began to adjust to his size, moving my hips around a bit just to test, and it was good, really good.

"Y-You can move now Austria...." I whispered to him as he nodded and pulled out, and slowly back in. I moaned softly, feeling him go in and out, in and out repeatingly. He began thrusting a bit faster, his lips placed upon my shoulder, feelings his short hot breaths against my skin. I closed my eyes tight, moaning and panting, as he went harder, his hands holding onto my waist tightly. I began to feel myself getting close once again, tightening around his member as he began thrusting wildly, slamming against me, pounding my insides, to the point I could feel him ram my womb entrance.

"A-Austria I-I'm so close....!" I moaned loudly and panted hard, gasping for air.

"M-Me too ________..." He panted, grunting with each thrust, letting out soft moans here and there. I could feel his thrusts getting sloppier and sloppier, signaling that he was close as well. I kept tightening around his, my stomach feeling like it was about to snap a knot. I screamed his name in pleasure and finally released my sweet fluids, making that Austria also go over the edge as he groaned loudly, biting my shoulder a bit and released as well, his load going inside me. He thrust a couple more times before stopping, both of us breathing heavily, as I trembled in pleasure. He moved his head and looked at me and I looked back, both gazing into each others eyes, as we both smiled and kissed each other.

"I love you ________..." He said against my lips as I smiled at his words.

"I love you too Austria..." I said as a question came up to my mind.

"Also, what was that piece you played...? I've never heard it before." I asked as he smiled.

"It was a melody for you..." He said his face blushing a bit as I smiled and kissed him again deeply.

"Well...I loved it~..."

THE END!!