Prussia X Reader~A Switch in Roles

Gilbert was always the one in control in our relationship so today, I've decided, I will be in control~....

Gilbert wasn't coming home until 10:00 PM, so that let's me have time to set up my evil sex plan, as I smirked and looked at all the optional toys. I remember hearing Gilbert say he doesn't want anything up his ass, so Dildos won't be any use to me...Oh! Candles and rope! I'll tie him up to make him hopeless and submit to me~! I quickly gathered all the things I needed and waited for the time to come, oh this is gonna be absolutely funtasic~!

~10:00 PM~

I heard the door open and close and heard the Prussian come in loudly like always saying "The Awesome me is here!!!" With his Kesesesese Laugh which was always adorable in a funny way. I quickly went over and smiled as I gave him a kiss.

"Welcome home Gil!" I said as he smiled goofly.

"Awesome Gilbert is home!!!" He said as he then took off his shoes and walked into the house. I knew he would go get a beer, so I spiked one so he couldn't move and have a huge erection. He always grabbed the first one he sees which is always the first left one. He always stocks up....I saw him open it and then drink it (don't ask how I spiked it, I just did.) I smiled to myself like a devil and waited for it to kick in which would be in about 5 minutes. He drunk all of the beer quickly and sighed with joy. I then quickly grabbed his hand and ran upstairs.

"___-______! What are you doing??" Gilbert asked kind of confused of what I was doing before I pushed him into the room and then went behind closing and locking the door quickly. He was about to turn around but before he could I already cuffed his hands behind his back as I could hear him gasp a bit as I chuckled. I pushed him onto the bed and licked my lips at him.

"You know? I noticed that your the one who usually is taking control in our relationship, so today I'll show you I can be and should be in control at times~..." I said as I then blind folded him, before I could see the bulge in his pants as I giggled. The effects were working already~

"Y-your a sneaky one _______....I like it~....." He said as I kissed him softly before grabbing a mouth gag and put that on him as well. I smiled as I heard his muffle words and then cut his clothes open to his bare well-built chest. I ran a hand down as I could hear him groan, as I then slowly unzipped and unbuttoned his pants, slowly pulling them down, along with is boxers. There, laying down, was the man of my life, who looked so sexy~

"Oh, by the way I spiked your drink, soooo you won't be able to move for a bit~." I cooed into his ear and nibble it before kissing down his neck and lower down his stomach to his member. I slowly licked from base to tip hearing him groan again as I kept doing that, before putting the head of his member inside my mouth twirling my tongue around. He moaned quite loudly as I smirked and then took more until I took all in my mouth. His amazing 5 meters, such a lair, he's bigger than that~. I started bobbing my head up and down onto his member, hearing loud moans against the gag as I kept doing so before feeling his member throb and shot out his thick white cum. It was a bit unexpected because he usually lasted longer...oh right I have him drugs to make him harder and feel this much more that would pleasure him further than before. I smiled and swallowed his cum before removing my mouth looking at him as I smirked. His cheeks were tinted pinkish red as he breathed heavily. I chuckled as I took the blind fold off, seeing his ruby eyes filled with lust, half lidded, as his eyes begged me for more. I smiled and then started to take my own clothes off slowly, before being nude and getting on top of him, positioning his member at my hole before slamming down onto him making him scream against the gag as I moaned loudly. He felt so good inside me, as I started to repeat my movements, going up and down, slamming onto him, as I moaned loudly and heard him moaned and screamed with me. His member started to throb again, as I began tightening around him. I kept moving, faster, slamming down harder, clenching around him, before I couldn't control myself and tightened as tight as I can my muscles from the inside squeezing him as I snapped and moaned loudly cummming, as I heard his loud screams feeling him cum inside me. I panted harshly as I looked down at him. His chest was rising up and down quickly, as I then got of him and moaned softly, feeling his cum run out and down my thigh as I smiled and took his hand cuffs off and the gag as I kissed him deeply. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I felt his hands wrap around my waist knowing he was able to move now.

"That was so awesome ______...I love you..." He said as I smiled and kissed him again nodding my head slowly.

"Me too Gilbert...I love you too~..." I said back as I snuggles up against him....It was fun in being control from time to time~

The end!!

((y'all didn't use the candels!!! But anyways I hope you enjoyed that!!))