America X Reader

I was pushed against the wall, by the hot american guy, I just met him not to long ago and worked for him not to long ago! He was my Boss, meet Alfred F. Jones. He was quite tall, beautiful blond hair, a cowlick sticking out from his hair, glasses, and those beautiful bright baby blue eyes.

"M-Mr. Jones..! What are you doing..!?" I stuttered a bit as I struggled against his grip. He smirked as he ran a hand and placed it at my hip, his other hand holding both my arms up, pinning me to the wall.

"What do you think I'm doing Ms. (last name)? It should be obvoius...no one will see, we are in my office and the door is locked..." He whispered in my ear in a deep sexy tone. I blushed hard as I closed my eyes and kept struggling, but his grip tightened.

"P-please Mr. Jones....W-We have work to do..." I  told him trying to make an excuse so this didn't happen, but he didn't listen and I suddenly felt his tongue lick my ear before he nibbled on it softly, making me let out a small moan.

"Oh really? It seems your body is disagrees with you dudette..." He chuckled softly, his hand running up and down on my side as I shuddered in a bit of pleasure. He then started to unbutton my shirt with the hand that was placed at my sides, still pinning my arms up against the wall. He unbuttoned all of the buttons, showing off my bare (skin color) skin. I turned my head away blushing hard, my (color) bra showing as I felt a bit humiliated. He then let my hands so but still had me pinned against the wall with his body, his hands, now roaming by skin as he placed his hands on the back and started to undo the bra, taking it off.

"Your so beautiful (name)..." He said as his hands went up and gently squeezed my breast, as I let out a hitched breath and a small soft moan. He chuckled once again as he leaned in and kissed my neck, squeezing, massaging, squishing my breast.

"What else should I do with you hm..?" He questioned, more like teased me. I kept my head turned as I panted softly, wondering what would happen next. He suddenly picked me up and laid me against his desk, as I looked up at him, he smirked down at me.

"Don't worry, I will be gentle...for now~.." He said as he started pulling my high heels off, pulling my my stockings a bit but leaving them on, and pushed my skirt up. He then started working on himself, unbuttoning two of the buttons, as he pulled down his tie. He then started to undo his belt, and then his pants button, and unzipped his pants down.

"This will be fun so don't worry about it (name)." He smiled as he placed one of his hands on the side of the desk near my hip, his other hand pulling down my panties to let them hang on my ankle, as he pulled down his pants a bit and boxers as well, to reveal his quite large and hard member. I gasp a bit as he rubbed his member against my lower lips, as I held onto his shirt a bit.

"I'll try to be gentle (name)..." He whispered, before slamming into me as I let out a scream, but it was muffled and quieted by his kiss, as he chuckled and mumbled against my lips.

"I said 'Try', not 'will be'..." He stated as he started to pull out, and push back in, as I closed my eyes, letting out soft moans as he panted softly against my neck. He started going faster, deeper, pounding harder...

"M-Mr. Jones...Ah~..." I moaned as he looked at me, still thrusting himself into me.

"C-call me by my name (name)..." He said as he started panting harder, grunting with each thrust, holding my hips tightly. I blushed at his words but nodded as I panted harder as well, moaning along with his grunts.

"A-Alfred...!" You moaned out as I began to feel myself tighten around him, more and more, as he rubbed against your insides. He began thrusting wildly like an animal. Moaning his name made him go crazy for you, as he held you tightly, thrusting over and over again.

"A-Alfred...! A-AH!!!" I couldn't hold it in anymore as I released, arching my back, closing my eyes tight, as he grunted and moaned loudly as well, as he also released his load into you.

"(N-Name)..." He panted my name out as he laid on top of me, both of us taking in deep breaths of air, chest going up and down quickly. He then pulled out and looked at me, smiling softly.

"That was amazing (name)...I-I might be in love with you..." He blushed a bit as I blushed as well but smiled back softly.

"I think I'm in love as well..." I said as I kissed him softly. He smiled and kissed back gently, before pulling away and smirking down at me.

"Now, ready for round two~?"

The End!!!