France X Reader - All I want for Christmas

Requested by: MickeyKey 

"Christmas is just around the corner!" I happily yelled out, squealing inside because of this huge event. Francis , my boyfriend of 3 years, and I were going to have our very own Christmas Party. He suggested that I come over to his house and have dinner, and then we can open our present that we bought each other, and then he said he had a surprise. I was very excited for this day, and this day was coming up tomorrow! It was Christmas Eve, while I made sure I chose the perfect outfit, made sure that my flower scented perfume still had a lot of his liquid. I looked in my closet, making sure that the present I wrapped up for Francis was perfect as well. 

*Phone Rings*

I felt my phone vibrate and heard it ring, as I got my phone out of my pocket and looked at the screen. It was Francis. I smiled and answered the call right away, putting the phone to my ear, before speaking. 

"Hi Darling!" I said to him. I could hear him chuckle on the other side of the phone as I smiled. 

"Bonjour(Hello) cherie(honey). How are you doing today?" He asked me as I replied back to his question. 

"I am doing wonderful! I am very excited for tomorrow. I can't wait to be with you tomorrow." I replied, sensing a smile from his lips. 

"Oui, I feel the same way. Tomorrow will be a day for me and you and no one will ruin it. I will make sure that everything goes well tomorrow mon cherie." He answered back. 

"Yes of course. What time should I come by tomorrow as well?" I asked, wondering about the time I should head over to his house. 

"Come around 6:00 PM." He said, as I made sure to write that down on a piece of paper. 

"Okay then I'll come around 6:00. Anything else you want me to bring?" I asked. 

"Non(no), that will be all. I love you Cherie, I will see you tomorrow." He said. I smiled and replied back with I love you as well. I hung up and held my phone to my chest, screaming internally. It was going to be a special time with the one I love and I really wondered what we were gonna do. I spent the whole day expecting tomorrow. Finally, it was 10:00 PM, which meant tomorrow was coming by soon. I leaped into my bed and cuddled into my fluffy blankets, being engulfed in warmness. I connected my phone to my charger, and then got a text from Francis. 

[Have a wonderful and restful night my cherie, I can't wait until tomorrow. Je t'aime (I love you).] - Francis Darling.

I smiled at the text, replying to him. 

[Goodnight Darling, I love you as well. I also can't wait until tomorrow to see and be with you.] -Your Honey.

I put my phone on the table besides me and got comfortable in my bed, closing my eyes, as I slipped away into sleep.

~Next Morning~

The sun was shining into my closed eyes, as I fluttered my eyes open and yawned. I reached over to grab my phone, and looked at the time. It was 12:35 PM. I smiled and sat up in bed, stretching my body as I then moved to the edge of the bed and stood up. I walked to the bathroom, grabbing my towel as I went. Today was Christmas, and today was my special event with my Darling Francis.

 I turned the handle of the shower and set it to a temperature I liked. I took off my sleeping clothes and walked into the shower, letting the water run over my skin. I closed my eyes and started to wash myself, as well as shave. Once I got done with that, I got out and blew my hair. Once I was done with that, I picked out my outfit. I wore a red tight knee length dress. Half of my shoulders were shown, in this dress. Next I decided to do my make-up, applying as little as I needed, I didn't want to show up to Francis house looking like a plastic looking woman. I did my hair as I liked it, and when I was finished, I added the finishing touches.