Canada X Reader

"A whole month...? I can't even spend a day without you..." Your husband of 1 year, Canada, said sadly as you were leaving for a business trip. You sighed and held his hands into your small soft hands.

"I know Matthew...but I have to go...you know it's important because it's for my business..." You told him, pecking his lips lightly. He sighed and nodded to you.

"Okay ______, I'll wait for you...just don't forget me okay..?" He said, knowing people usually forget him. You laughed softly as you hugged him tightly.

"Oh Matthew...how can I forget you? I love you, and I am your wife." You whispered to him sweetly. He smiled too and hugged you back.

"I love you too...please be home soon..." He said back, never wanting you to leave but dealt with it.

~1 Month later~

Canada sighed as he looked out the window. Today you were suppose to be home. He wanted to greet you when you got home. It was lonely without you. He would go to meetings with people not seeing him like always, his polar bear not even knowing after all these years who he was. That's when his phone started ringing, snapping him out of his thoughts. He grabbed his phone and looked at the caller. It was you! Canada quickly picked it up once he knew it was you calling him.

"Hey Matthew!" You said when he picked up. He smiled hearing your voice.

"H-Hey ______, are you coming home yet?" He asked, wanting to know as soon as possible.

"Oh yeah...about that Matthew...I'm not coming home for another week..." You told him sadly. His heart stopped. Another week? Another week without you? Eating pancakes alone? Being ignored by his brother and by other people?

"Mathew? Hello?" You made him come back to reality hearing your voice. His eyes were stinging with tears.

"A-another week...?" He said sadly, his mood dropping. You frowned hearing the sadness in his voice.

"Yeah, another week...it seems like something happened that they wanted me to stay..." You answered back, not liking the sadness he had.

"O-okay ______....another week I'll wait...please hurry home..." Canada replied, already missing you badly, boy he missed you so bad the first day you went!

"I will...I miss you...I love you too....bye." You told him with a smile behind the phone.

"I miss you and love you much more...bye." And with that you and Canada both hung up. Canada say still staring at the phone. Another week? He couldn't bear it. He was so sad and broken without you being by his side. Canada finally got up and decided to go to sleep, since it was getting late. As he got to the bed, he collapsed onto the bed with a thud.

'Its not fair...________ is the only person who cares about me and she can't even be here....' He thought, tears pouring out of his eyes. After letting his tears come out, he wiped them away and went to the closet, getting something comfortable to wear to sleep. He looked through the closet, seeing a comfortable sleepwear. He grabbed it but then other hangers fell as he yelled and sighed.

'I can't even get my sleeping clothes without making others fall...' He sighed and picked up the other hangers with the clothes on. He picked up the last one but noticed it was your pajamas. He smiled, being able to see you in it. He held it close to his frame, taking in your familiar scent of your pajamas.

'_________.....' He thought of you. He changed into his sleepwear and took your pajamas with him, hugging the fabric. He smiled, taking in your scent again.

'Maybe I can have a better sleep...' He thought to himself as he closed his eyes, suddenly snapping them open again. Oh no...

'W-what...?! O-oh no! I-it can't be-...!' His mind thought, his cheeks burning. His pajamas "down-south" started tightening a bit.