Chapter 1 Strange Dreams and Visions of the Past.

Three months have passed since the war with the former Ice Hunters. Chima blossomed thanks to the Great Illumination Phoenix. The inhabitants of Chima helped each other rebuild the Tribe. Sabertooth Tigers, Mammoths and Vultures the Gorge of Eternal Depth decided to create their own kingdom and like everyone else, they began to receive orbs Chi once a month. Sir Fangar befriended his once opponents, but looked at Laval with envy because of Li'ella.

In morning all Tribe sleep peacefully. Mount Cavora, as always, flies over the Lion City, and the Chi waterfalls pour from it. The young prince of lions, Laval, was sleeping at this time and had a dream:

He woke up in his room, got up and washed. Looking in the mirror, he was frightened: his whole body was turquoise and glowed with blue light, there were some patterns on his hands, and his mane seemed to float in the air and was bright scarlet. Inside himself he felt some kind of power, but he could not understand what.

- What's wrong with me? Why do I look this way? - Laval asked himself.

The Lion prince put on his tunic and ran to the main hall with the Pool of Chi. There was no one there. He walked out onto the bridge and looked down. Empty. Suddenly it caught fire with a blue flame, and the mane - red, the patterns shone brighter. A blue dome has formed around it. It seemed to him that time stopped around him.

- What is happening to me? - Laval asked himself and looked around.

- Help me, son. - A voice called to Laval.

The voice seemed familiar to Lion, but he did not know who was calling him. Hearing the word "son", he assumed that it was his mother, who disappeared when he was two years old. Prince of Lions ran towards the voice. He went through the jungle, ran to the Gorge of Eternal Depth and stopped. It seemed to him that the voice comes from there, but in fact he came outside itself Chima.

Laval immediately felt a strange pain in his head and closed his eyes, and when he opened it, he saw that he was in some kind of jungle. Tall trees grew everywhere, there were unknown plants and flowers and a strange rustling behind the trees. He went to the tree and saw a lioness: in appearance she reminded him of Li'ella, but she was older. It seemed to him that he knew her.

- Son? - the lioness was surprised and hugged the prince. - You've grown so much, Laval.

- Mo-mother? Laval asked, dumbfounded, and began to cry. - Are you alive? Where are you? Why did you leave us? And why am I all blue and glowing?

- I cannot give you answers to all your questions, but I will tell you that Chima is more than it seems: beyond her borders there is a whole world filled with ancient creatures and monsters. It's time for you to open the way for everyone there. - answered the lioness and looked into the jungle.

- Finally I will say that I'm alive, but am outside Chima. On the outskirts, there is a bridge connecting the two worlds. They were divided to save the inhabitants of Chima from the ancient predators of the Under Realm. They are very ferocious and dangerous. You will find out soon enough. - the lioness finished, and immediately the picture began to disappear, like the dream.

Laval found himself in the void and levitated in it. Then he saw a white tunnel and flew into it. The dream is over.

Prince of lions woke up in his room and looked at his fur. It was the usual brown color. He got out of bed, washed, dressed, worked out with Sir Punch-a-Lot five minutes and left his room, heading for the Temple of Lions.

His father, king Lagravis, sat on his throne and discussed something with the Lion Elders. Uncle Lavertus was not to be seen with him.

- Good morning, dad. - Laval greeted and hugged his father. - What are you doing?