Chapter 6 Forest Alliance.

Trapped Heroes of Chima found themselves in the midst of a possible firefight between the troops of the Wild Horde and its enemies and deserters. Everyone pointed the barrel at each other and waited for someone to shoot. The pterosaurs aimed their guns at Triceratops and Stegosaurus, and the Wild Horde squad at the Tyrannosaurus Prince and his companions.

- Hey, you quickly released them, otherwise we will shoot. - declared Tricky and pointed the gun at the Pterosaurs.

- Look: the princess has become angry. Her hands are shaking when she holds this gun. - Pteroz joked.

- But this is not necessary for you to talk. - supported Tricky Stegro, pointing the gun.

The Wild Horde Squad at this time directed their guns at Tyrdrex's squad.

- Listen to me, Tyrank. How many years have we been at war with Triceratops and Stegosaurs and trying to subdue them? We all followed Tyr'Azar and obeyed only him. Maybe all this will be enough? - the Prince of Tyrannosaurs turned to the detachment.

- We are obeyed not to him but to your brother. He ordered us to deliver guests to him, and we do it. You went against your own tribe for their sake and the traitors of our union. - said the commander Tyrank.

In response, Tyrdrex fired a warning shot from his rifle into the sky.

- You betrayed us and our brethren. - Tyrank said angrily and turned to the detachment. - Fire.

A firefight immediately began: the detachments fired at each other from the nearest shelters. Five from Chima at this time hung above the ground and tried to get out. The fear of the mysterious weapon in the hands of the locals frightened them.

- Does anyone have a knife or sword to cut the ropes? - Laval asked. - I left my sword in the camp.

- I have nothing but a backpack with a pair of Golden Chi. - answered Lavertus.

- I also have nothing. - supported Li'ella.

- I have no weapons at all. With me only my "gift". - Skinnet said.

- Somewhere I had a knife with me. - Fangar began to examine the pockets of his clothes and found it on the belt of his trousers. - Move over.

He went to the rope and began to cut it. Laval immediately got an idea.

- Skinnet, as soon as we get out, release all your scent around. We have to scare them away. - Prince Lions told the plan.

- Good plan, but as we shall ourselves breathe? Will we suffocate ourselves? - asked the Leader of the Hunters, continuing to cut the rope.

- I hope not. - answered Prince Lions.

The skirmish at this time was gaining momentum: Tyrdrex's squad cornered Tyrank's squad. Two of his squads were wounded: one was wounded in the shoulder by Spiranidas's gun, and the other was wounded in the leg by Velzer's shot. Pterux was shot in the arm by Tricky. Two forces of the Wild Horde surrounded.

- Do you think that we will surrender to you? We will inform your brother of your betrayal, and he will not spare you, because you betrayed your family and your tribe. - said Tyrank and was about to shoot, as the heroes of Chima immediately got out of the trap, and Skinnet started farting.

***

The heroes ran to the destroyed camp. All the tents were pitched and devastated, and the transport port was stolen. Only a couple of speedorz and WindShadow remained in place.

- What happened here? - Lavertus was surprised. - Where is everyone else?

- Inspect the camp. - Laval said.