Chapter 13 Tower of Suffering.

While the Wild Horde prepared for war and fought the Quilboars and Taurens, a car with several warriors and Tyr'Azar drove along the road to Predrimmar. They drove through forests, rocks and meadows. Finally, after a day of the road, a high arch with a metal lattice and walls appeared, surrounding the capital of the Wild Horde - Predrimmar.

There were cannons on the walls that were ready to fire at the command of the sentries. They looked down and saw a war machine with the Supreme Warlock. The chief sentry, who is a Tyrannosaurus, ordered to raise the bars and give passage. Three warriors went to three levers and pressed them. The grilles began to rise simultaneously, giving passage to the car.

- Welcome back, Tyr'Azar. - The sentry bowed. The car began to drive into the capital through the gate. The capital looked very beautiful from the inside: tall houses decorated with carvings, barracks and garages where soldiers live and equipment is located, royal palaces located in the middle of the capital and forming a circle; markets, forges and libraries. In total, about five hundred dinosaurs of each clan live in the capital, and each is engaged in his own business: forging weapons, trading and just walking. The warlock's gaze was fixed on the tall black tower to the left of the palaces. It is the tallest building in the capital and fortress of Tyr'Azar - Tower of Suffering.

 It is the tallest building in the capital and fortress of Tyr'Azar - Tower of Suffering

The car drove to the tower and stopped. Tyr'Azar got off her and headed inside the tower, climbing the stairs to the top. The warriors followed him.

The warlock ordered the soldiers to guard the tower and not let anyone in, and he himself went inside the huge hall, where his laboratory and altar for rituals were located. The laboratory itself consisted of several tables with flasks and test tubes and equipment for alchemy. The walls were lined with cupboards with various books on alchemy and various ancient rituals.

- Vel'Zur, Pter'Gun, Ptir'Gar, come to me. Your Master is back. - Tyr'Azar called someone.

From the shadows beside the wardrobes emerged three figures in cloaks and hoods, hiding their faces. Their entire body was practically covered with green scales, as was Tyr'Azar's. They looked at the master with their red eyes and bowed to him.

- We are glad to have you back, Master. - said Velociraptor Vel'Zur.

- How's it going at the Wild Horde base? Has anything new happened? - asked Pteranodon Pter'Gun.

Tyr'Azar told them about the guests from the Flying Island, the Gladiator fights and the victory of the Wild Horde over the Quilboars and Taurens. Most of all the students were interested in the Heroes of Chima.

- Most of these guests were interested in two Lions, very much like our captive. - added Tyr'Azar.

- You're think one of them is her child? - asked Ptir'Gar.

- I'm sure of that. And also sure it's a boy. - answered the warlock. - We're using it to get the captive to tell us about the passage. Did you find out anything?