Chapter 15 Attack of the Black Cloud.

In the Scorpion Caves, work was still going on on the vehicles. Scorpions, spiders and bats have improved their armor and added innovations using the remains of the Tribe Stone and the resources of the cave. Scorm, Spinlyn, and Braptor examined Chima's map and contemplated a plan of attack.

- It is best for us to attack first the Lions outpost nearby, and then capture the rest of the tribes along the way. - the King of Scorpions told his plan.

- Even if we capture the outpost, the lions during the siege can signal to the others, and then we will be immediately defeated and sent back. - reminded the Queen of Spiders.

- That is why I came up with a new tactic: bats will deliver the spiders to the outpost, and the spiders will eliminate the guards and thereby create the illusion of peace for the outsiders. - finished the Golden Scorpion.

Braptor and Spinlyn agreed with Scorm's plan and prepared to implement it. The spider, as always, went to the mirror and admired herself, and Braptor just hissed something and went to his subordinates.

Scorm retreated to his throne and plunged into thoughts of revenge, as they were interrupted by a mysterious voice.

- Revenge. A pleasant word that makes you feel warm. - said a voice.

Scorm at the heard voice immediately jumped in fear. He did not expect to hear someone and assumed that it was Spinlyn and Braptor who decided to play a trick on them, but the voice did not look like them.

- Who are you? Show yourself. - Shouted the Scorpion King, drawing out his sword.

- You intend to defeat the creature imprisoned several centuries ago in this cave with your sword. Scorm, I came to help you become stronger. - answered the voice.

- You're help me? - Scorm asked.

- I once commanded an army of beings like you and your companions. I also had a creature that many in the Under Realm feared, but it was defeated and imprisoned with the rest of the army in the catacombs in the east of Under Realm, and I was separated from him. Now I am weak and cannot get out of my dungeon, but over time my strength will return, and I will free my army and take revenge on this Realm. - said the voice and offered: - Help me get out, and together we will capture Chima and take revenge on these nonentities that sit by the flying mountain and taunt us.

- How can I help you get out? I will have an attack on Chima soon. - reminded Scorm.

- I know, Scorm. I will contact your companions very soon and tell them everything, but I will give advice: wait for the Under Realm warlock. He will use his actions to weaken the dungeon, and you will see my strength. - said the voice and was about to leave, as the Scorpion King prevented him.

- Tell me your name before you leave. - asked the Golden Scorpion.

- I have had many names, but my main name is Neshaar, Spirit of the Gorge. - with these words Neshaar disappeared from Scorm's head.

The Scorpion King himself was surprised by this dialogue and thought about the words of the spirit. Yet he was amazed that somewhere in this cave there was a power that could help him in the future. His thoughts were interrupted by Scolder who ran into the hall.

- Everything is ready, King Scorm! The vehicles have been improved. - General Scolder said.

- Good! They're waiting for a surprise! - Scorm was delighted, rubbing his palms. - But first, you have to test them.

The Scorpion King, along with the generals, left the hall and headed for the exit from the cave. Scorm thought about Neshaar's words and decided to wait for a mysterious warlock who would be able to free the spirit. Scolder noticed the King's pensive gaze and was silent, as he did not want to feel his anger on himself. In front of the cave were six spider stalkers, four scorpion tanks, and a bat slayer.