Chapter 11 Battle of the borders.

Throughout the night, our heroes slept peacefully in the rooms of the Triceratops palace, while their friends were chained to a damp wall. Laval was haunted at night by strange dreams associated with his mother and a mysterious figure in a cloak.

Red-haired Lion woke up and breathed nervously. Fortunately, he didn't wake Li'ella. Laval gently got out of bed, dressed and headed for the exit.

Prince of the Lion Tribe realized that the morning had already arrived. The red-haired lion walked over to the table and took a book out of his bag. This is his Journal.

He wrote down and painted all the events in his life. When he finished writing, Laval decided to check how the team slept. And first, he quietly opened the door to the sixth room. The lion watched Uncle Lavertus sleep. His snoring is so loud that it could wake even the Legend Beasts. Laval is holding back a laugh because his uncle's sleep mask look similar rabbit hares.

He left the room, he checked the ninth - Crooler. Nothing changed. Sleeps like a baby. Laval may not have known Crooler, but he sincerely believed that there was good in her, even in Fangar, even though he envied Laval. Skinnet also sleeps well.

Now Laval decided to walk down the hallway. On the way, he saw a window and wanted to look. There was a beautiful view from the window. The sun shone brightly in the cloudless sky. A blooming garden can be seen in the courtyard of the temple. Laval sits on the windowsill and watched the Triceratops and Stegosaurs tending the garden. A cool breeze blew on the mane and it made him smile.

But over time, Laval grew sad. He took the gold locket out of his pocket and opened it. Laval ran his finger over the portrait. The mother, the blue-eyed Queen Leona, held in her arms a little lion cub with a red tuft. And next to her is his father, King Lagravis. Despite the severity in his eyes, love and mercy always shone in them. Laval recalled how, as a child, he felt warmth in his arms. He leaned on his elbow and began humming the song that his father sang at night when he was a kid:

Et Eärello

Endorenna utúlien

Sinome Maruvan

ar Hildinyar tenn'Ambar-Metta

- This song is familiar. - someone's voice was heard from behind.

Laval came out of his stupor, looked around and saw Tyrdrex in front of him.

- Oh, morning Tyrdrex. - Lion got up from the windowsill. - My father sang this song in my childhood. I don't know what it means. But he told me that this is some kind of ballad in a forgotten ancient language.

- Hmm. You and your father are very close relationship. And he gave you ancient knowledge. - said the Tyrannosaurus.

- He's a good lion. My Dad taught me battle tactics, tells different stories. And when I felt bad, he is ready to help me.

- Well, and your mother, as I understand it, was kidnapped seventeen years ago? - Tyrdrex asked.

- Yes. For a long time she was not with me. - Laval replied sadly. - However, for some reason it seems to me that she was watching me. And that "moonlight" that she wrote, it was she who showed the way when Cragger and I got lost. I was then nine.

- That's it. - muttered to himself Tyrdrex and thought.

- Tyrdrex, what are you say? - Laval turned to him.