Chapter 7 Leona's message.

Tyrexor's squad arrived in cars and stopped in front of the main tent. He got out of the cars as the Dinosaur Leaders and Tyr'Azar immediately got out of the tent. The Leaders of the Horde looked at the Squad with interest.

- Did you catch them? - Tyranors asked.

- Yes, my King. - answered Tyrexor and pointed to the cars. - They're all in cars under the soporific.

The leaders and the warlock went to the trunk of the three cars. In one car, Cragger, Eris, Gorzan and Tormak were lying unconscious in a loot canister, in the other were Rogon, Razar, Bladvik and Mottrot, and in the last one under sleeping pills were Worriz, Icebite, VoomVoom and Vornon.

- Take them to the Pit and chain them. Place two observers and guards. If they wake up, immediately inform me. - ordered the Leader of the Wild Horde.

- Yes, my King. - answered Tyrexor.

The Leaders called several warriors to help the detachment. They went to the cars and began to pull the heroes out of the canister and went to the pit located next to the tent of Tyrannosaurs and which is a prison. Having reached the prison, located at the tent of Tyrannosaurs and similar to a shallow mine, the dinosaurs opened it, went downstairs and chained the sleeping heroes, placing two observers, and then went out and went to the king.

The leaders of the Dinosaurs at this time communicated with the detachment of Tyrexor, finding out the details. Tyr'Azar was standing nearby.

- Is that all you could catch? - Tyranors asked.

- Yes, my King. We captured everyone who was in the camp. There was only a rustle in the bushes, and I sent several soldiers there. They never came back. - answered Tyrexor.

- Among them was not a two like our captive? - Tyr'Azar asked.

- No, Tyr'Azar. We caught only those who were in their camp. We did not find the so-called lions. - answered the General of Tyrannosaurus.

- Our captive is more than a Lioness, and one of this couple is her child. - Tyr'Azar said. - We need to find him.

- You're sure she'll give out a passage through the barrier? - asked the King of Tyrannosaurs.

- To protect their child, parents will go to any lengths. - answered the warlock. - It's time for Dinosaurs to take what belongs to us.

Tyranors think about these words, as well as other Leaders of the Dinosaurs.

- Go to Predrimmar to visit our captive in the Tower of Suffering. - Tyranors turned to Tyr'Azar. - I'll be there in two days, when I try to find out something from our prisoners. Tyrexor will take you.

The Tyrannosaurus General walked to the car and started it. Tyr'Azar sat down next to him, as did several of the warriors guarding the warlock. The car headed for the northern exit and in a minute was already outside the camp. The Leaders of the Dinosaurs saw off their look.

- What's next, Tyranors? - Spinrak asked.

- Send a pair of squads from your clans in search of this couple of lions. It's time for our Horde to be reborn. - said the Tyrannosaurus King and let out a roar.

The rest of the Leaders followed this example. The Dinosaurs heard this roar and ran to the hangar. Thirty warriors, five Dinosaurs from each clan, got into their cars and headed towards the Southern Garrison. The sentinels opened the gates and allowed the cars to drive out, when five minutes later, a car with Tyrank drove through the gate at full speed. They began to stop at full speed, almost knocking down several warriors and capsizing. Tyrank with a detachment dismounted from her and bowed to the Leaders.