Chapter 2 The Laval's family tragedy.

After gatherings at the Forever Rock, the heroes of Chima went to their villages to rest and prepare for a new adventure. Laval and Eris went to the Lione City to find out from Lagravis everything about Laval's mother.

Mungus and Mottrot arrived at the Hunter's fort, which was used as a ram during the War of Ice and Fire. In the main hall, built of ice and stones, sat on a high-backed throne, Sir Fangar, the leader of the Hunters. Beside him, on lower-backed thrones, sat Stealthor, the general of the Sabretooth Tigers Tribe, Vardy, the leader of the Vultures Tribe, and Maula, the leader of the Mammoths Tribe. All four were arguing about how to split the Chi equally.

- I'll never give a couple of Chi for you, Maula. - said Vardy.

- Don't be greedy. Mungus my big boy and he needs more Chi. - Maula said.

- But then the vultures will have less than ours. Plus, I won't give my two orbs either. Sir Fangar, what do you suggest? Stealthor asked.

- Give her one Chi from the bag. It will be equally divided. - suggested Fangar.

Leaders of the two Tribe have agreed, was pulled from the bags one by one and handed them over to Chi Maula.

Mottrot and Mungus entered the main hall.

- Mungus, honey. - ran up Maula and hugged the his Big Boy. - How to walk? What's new you saw? - then she fixed her gaze on the oldest son. - I hope you followed him?

- Of course, Mom. He and I went to the Forever Rock with Laval and the others. We ate potatoes and told different stories. More precisely, they were told by Eris and Laval. Eagle told him about a dream in which she saw the blue lioness. She was all glowing blue. After that, some tribe of scaly creatures attacked Chima. They took everyone prisoner and killed. Laval's dream was a little different: he said that he himself was all blue, and his hands were glowing. Then he talked to his deceased mother, who did not die, but was beyond the Chima. Laval mentioned some kind of Under Realm and a bridge connecting Chima and this world and some dangerous tribes living there. - said Mottrot.

Everyone was shocked by this story. Under Realm? Bridge? Blue lion? Also tribe from below? Everyone was funny from this, except for Fangar.

- I remember that the Phoenixes had a book about the lands beyond Chima. It was also written by the very first Phoenixes that appeared in Chima. Once I wanted to read it, but the guards did not allow it, saying that knowledge is dangerous there. - said the Leader of the Hunters.

- And what do you suggest, Sir? - Stealthor asked.

- If it's true, then I'll go with them. In the end, extra help there will not hurt them. Stealthor - you command the Sabretooth Tigers in my absence. - said Fangar.

- Maybe you will take someone with you as a guard? - suggested Vardy.

- Let Mottrot come with me. And Mungus too. - answered the Leader of the Hunters.

- Please, Sir Fangar. Take Mottrot. It will be very difficult for Mungus there without mommy. -Maula pleaded.

- I'll take Mottrot with me, as well as two vultures. What were their names ... VoomVoom and Vornon. They will come with me. - Fangar instructed. - And one more thing: learn more about the dreams of this kidnapper of other people's brides.

- All right, Sir Fangar. We will prepare and find out everything. - the leaders bowed and left the hall, heading for their rooms.

Fangar went to his room and lay down on the bed. Stealthor and Vardy instructed the two vultures to prepare for their future campaign and went to the Lion Temple on Vulture Glider and Maula and her sons after a hard day went to rest and prepare their son for the campaign.