chapter 27

Warning contains mentions of Mrs quill, mentuons of therapy, mentions of meds,age regression,

If you can't handle or don't like any of these please don't read.

Please let me know if I missed any triggers out. Thank you

No one's p.o.v

Weeks later

Logan,remus and roman have gotten better but not to the level of better they were befier the Mrs quill Incident.

Roman is starting his talking process from scratch so emile has upped his speech therapy.

Remus is taking twice the amount of meds and therapy.

And logan hist therepy has been used aswell.

The three dont like to be alone anymore they want someone has to be with them if they want to go for a walk or something.

Remus giggles ans he played with pattons fingers.

Patton smiled at his boy in green.

"How old are you rere?" Patton asks as he used his free hand the comb remus hair

Remus held up 3 fingers and then went back to playing with pattons fingers.

Logan leaned into janus and took in his warmth and his comforting sent.

"Logan, dear are you tried?"

"Indeed I am but it is not nap time"

"Darling you allowed to sleep nap time or not"

"Mmmmm I suppose but I need to stay with the twins" laogan says sitting up.

"I'm sure virhil and patton are capable of looking after them"

"Mmmmmm I guess, fine you win janus"

Logan and janus then got up and said bye to the others befoer they went to janus room.

Remus looked up at patton and gave patton a strange look

"Whats up remus?" Patton asks looking at his small boyfriend

Remus then pointed to a stuffie, pattin grabbed the stuffie and gacit it to remus.

Remus squealed and hugged the Teddy close while also biting the soft toy, patton smiled and kidded the top of remus' head.

"Remus are you tired?" Remus shook his head and carried on biting the toy.

Virgil then looked at roman and say what roman was half asleep

"Roman let get you to bed" roman nodded and made grabby hands at virgil.

Virgil then leaned down and picked roman up, roman immediately snuggled into vigils chest.

Virgil said byes to remus and patton from himself and roman and then took roman to his room.

When they got to the twins room virgil lay roman on his bed and placed a blankets on him.

"Do you want anything?" Virgil asked.

Rolman pointed to his pacifier,his fave stuffie and virgil.

Virhil nodded and gave roman the stuffie and pacifier.

Roman immediately put the pacifier in his mouth and cuddled the stuffie. Virgil then got on the bed next to roman.

Roman out dome of the blanket onto virgil.

Roman immediately wrapped his arms around virgil and placed his head onto virgils chest.

Virgil then wrapped his arms around roman.

"Have sweet dreams roman"

Roman let out a little squeele and then fell asleep.

Virgil smiled and played with romans hair, virhil then places a soft kiss to the top of romans head making roman smile in his sleep.

Virgil then fell asleep himself knowing that roman was safe in his arms.

A/N

Hi, I know this chapter is short but that is because my motivation decided to go on a walk about.

But hopefully the next chapter will be longer.

Anyway

hope you all have a wonderful morning, afternoon, evening or night

You all are amazing and beautiful people

I hope you all stay safe

And I love you all ❤❤❤❤❤❤