chapter 61

Warning contains mentions of running off,lying,mentions of therapy,mentiosn of panic,me tions of things happening.

If you can't handle or don't like any of these please don't read.

Please let me know if I missed any triggers out. thank you

No one's p.o.v

A week later

Everyone was still amazed at roman and remus' performances over the past couple of days.

Some of the other patients gave caught the two dancing and preforming acts of their own.

But what everyone wanted to see/ hear was the twins singing.

Both ran and remus have beautiful singing voices and everyone loved the sound of the two singing.

There has been times where some one has heard them hum but its not the same as singing.

So patton,logan,janus and virgil were going to make the twins sing, logan had heard his brothers sing before, logan would usually stop the others from doing these sorts of things but logan missed his brothers singing and so he wanted to join in.

Thry had made a plan the other night but it hadn't gone exactly how they wanted it.

The twins were smart and knew what they all wanted so they planned a little show to surprise everone because they are obsessed with thier singing.

The twins found d a little isolated room to practice in and only they know where it is.

The twins practice alot but tell their friends and boyfriends that they have therapy or they play a really long game of hide and seek.

Which only janus dosent believe them but he dosent say anything.

Over the past two day the twins cluldent practise because patton wanted to spend time with remus and virgil wanted to spend time with roman.

"Remus I missed you" patton sad and the two rocked side to side.

"I'm sorry patty, but roman and I love our game of hide and seek"

"Well promise you will play a game with me one day?"

"Of course"

The twi then shared a kiss and cuddled up as they told eacother how much they loved eacother.

Roman sat in his bed as he watched virgil pace back and forth

"Roman you keep running off and its making me worry, I dont like that I dont know where you go, beacuse you coulde get hurt or something might happend and I won't be their to help you"  virgil rambled on as his panic from the past few days decided to show

Roman ten gotnoff the bed and went to virgil placing a finger on virgils lips shushing him

"Virgil I'm ok, I won't get hurt, I promise, remus and I are taking extra precaution because we know how you and the others recat when we go somewhere on our own, I promis if something happens you will be the first to know ok?" Virgil nodded, roman then removed his finger from virgils mouth and kissed virgils cheek.

"Promise?" Virgil mumbled

"I promise"

The two then went to romans bed and lay down cuddeling eacother.

The next day

Roman and remus looked at the set up, everything was in its right place.....now they just had to preform.

The twins hid when they heard everyone come in at once.

After a while of hearing ci fused murmured from everyone the twins came out and went to their mics and spoke.

"Um well since remus and I keep hearing you go on about our singing we have decided to preform for you tonight" roman spoke, everyone cheered and the music started to play.

(Remus sang the male bit,roman gand the female bit and then they sang together,)

The twins enjoyed singing this son in made them happy, the sing was directed at Certain people, they knew who they were.

Once the song was over the twins were applauded, once the two went to their group they were instanly embraced by everyone one.

"Did you get the message?" Roman asked as he looked up to see the faces of his loved ones

"We sure did roman" janus said as he ruffled romans hair up

Janus then did the same ti remus but remus then lucked jans hand after.

"Your voices are so beautiful" patton commented making the others agree

"Its been a while since I heard you twi sing properly" logan spoke

"Its sure had lolo" the group then over to a quieter area where they discussed everything about the twins singing.

The twins felt happy that their loved one enjoyed their singing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But will it last?