chapter 55

Warning contains mentions of eating,arguing, me tions of being mute,locking yourself away, crying.

If you can't handle or don't like any of these please don't read.

Please let me know if I missed any triggers out.thank you

No one's p.o.v

Weeks later

Today was not like other day.

It was cold and rainy.

I side of the facility was not much better, as shouting could be heard.

The shouting was coming from the twins room.

"WHY WOMT YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME?!"

"BEACUSE YOU WONT LISTEN TO ME!"

the arguing continues between the two brothers.

It all started earlier that day everything was going great but the twins were in a bad mood because they both missed their brother and boyfriends, they both had had many hours of therapy and a few night terror.

At breakfast roman refused to eat so remus dragged roman to their room and started to tell him that he should eat to which roman refused and spoke his reasons.

So now the two are arguing about eating and not listening to each other.

It was not getting too out of hand

Their friends were too scared to do anything,they dident want to make the fight worse.

"WELL ATLEAST I HAD A VOICE  ATLEAST I COUT TALK TO OTHER AND KEEP MY SELF SAFE!" "AND NOW THAT YOU CAN FUCKING TALK ALL I EVER HEAR ABOUT IS YOUR DAY WOTH THE OTHERS, YET YOU DINT ASK ME HOW MY DAY WAS, YOU DONT ASK ME IF IM OK OR IF I NEED ANYTHING, I WISH THAT YOU NEVER SPOKE THEN ALTEAST YOU WOULD WRITE TI ME OR SIGHN!"
everyone gasped at remus' words.

"Wow I see how it is"

Roman then ran off he dident want to see his brother anymore.

Remus then realised what he said and he fell to his knees and began to cry knowing that he just fuked up his and romans relationship.

The others looked at logan

"Virgil,janus go and check on roman.

Patton you and I are going to check on remus" they all nodded and went to where they were supposed to go.

When logan and and patton enterd remus room patton went to hug remus but logan held him back.

"Remus can we come over?" Logan asked

Remus sniffled and nodded patton and logan then went to remus and hugged him.

"I.....I........I dident mean it, I was just angry I.....I dident mean it I promise"

"Shhhhh we know,im sure roman will understand" remus just hugged patton and cried on his chest soaking pattons shirt.

Meanwhile janus and virgil was was having trouble roman has locked himself in an empty class room that is located in the facility

"Roman please let us in" but rkman said nothing, roman slid down the furthest wall away and held his knees to his chest, roman dident want to cry, he had cried too much.

He knew remus dide t mean the horrible words but it still hurt, roman  has started to talk not to long ago but now roman was questioning himself he dident know if he should go back to being mute, sure that meant he may have to get threapty allover again bust still.

Remus' words hurt roman, he dide t think his brother would say stuff like that weather he meant or not.

In the middlenof the night virgil sat by the door of the room rkman was in.

Roman and remus were sold down a wall knees to their chests as they tried not to cry.

The two had thoughts swirling around their heads.

'Is he mad at Me?'

'What if he dosent accept my apology?'

More and more thoughts circled around their heads.

"R....roman" remus whispered hiding his face i to his knees.

"R.....remus" roman whispered doing the same.