Chapter Six

"Well well, aren't you a pretty thing." I jumped as much as she could in a twenty pound dress. She turned around and saw a man who was basically foaming at the mouth. His eyes were going from brown to a glowing golden colour. He started to sprout thick black fur and his bones started cracking. I look at him in fear and run as fast as I can scared for my life. After the last crack a loud howl echoed through the wall of the old castle. I ran until I was in a hallway that ended with just a wall. I was trapped with that thing. I turn around to see something that will haunt my dreams forever.

A wolf like creature was standing on its hind legs with fur that was splotchy and showing the creatures awful torn skin that was yellowish. It's teeth were yellow and rotting, they were sharp and his snout had foam on it. His eyes were glowing and looked crazed. It's claws were at least four inches and looked like it could take my head off with one swipe. I cower back against the wall having no where else to go. I was going to die. He lunged at me and I screamed closing my eyes.

Caius Volturi POV
We were working on our papers until we heard our beautiful mate cry out and hearing her run like something was after her. A howl followed soon after and now I was pissed. Children of the moon had killed half of this coven before and it was not going to happen again most certainly not to our mate. We flash to were we could hear her screaming. The huge ugly beast lunged at her and Aro grabbed on of its paws, Marcus grabbed its tail and I ripped off its head. Kamie had tears running down her tan skin, her dress was all torn and her curls were frizzled. I took a step forward and she coward back into the wall crying harder. Marcus walked toward and picked up our mate having her curl into his chest inhaling his presence being surrounded in comfort.

I was jealous but I wasn't going to admit that. We made our way back to her wing and gently sat her on the bed. Aro grabbed a brush and went to brush her hair until Scuplica appeared and grabbed his hand stopping the brush from going anywhere near her hair. "Out. The only man in this room who knows how to care for curly hair of this century is NONE of you. I'm suprised your curls survived the abuse you've put them through in your human lives."

Aro huffed and stormed away dragging us with him.I was just glad our ex's were getting along with Kamie.

Kamie Jenkins POV
After Scuplica and Athenadora kicked out the kinds they gave me night clothes from the giant closet and pushed me into the bathroom. Sniffling I changed into a long sleeve night gown and thin white pajama pants. I walk ou feeling self conscious because of the literal goddesses in my room. I sit down and watch as Scuplica grab my hair products and started to do my hair. It felt nice, she was gentle and knew what she was doing. Athenadora cleaned my face and smiled. "I apologize for how rude I was, mates are sacred and I was just jealous. Thank you for putting up with my rudeness." Kamie smiled

"Well you were married it's kind of your right to be jealous." Athenadora nodded before standing up with Scuplica,

"We will see you later!" Athenadora waved at her and they walked out of the room. Kamie curled into a bed and went to sleep being haunted by nightmares of that creature.