Chapter twenty-one

I look at my babies who were crawling across the floor. Well they aged like normal humans they did things that babies their age couldn't. I watch as Liza reach her hand through the wall. I groan and pick her up. "No no no, how about we play with Jane and Alec?" They babble as I pick them up and walk towards the twins room. I open the door, "hello?"

"Hi mother." The twin came out from where every they were. "Do you need us to watch them?" She said looking at the babies.

"If it's not too much of a bother." Alec smiled before taking Eleanor well Jane took Liza.

"Of course not mother you need a break." I sigh and smile at them.

"Thank you dears." They nod.

"Of course mother." The said before shutting the door. I let out a groan before walking down the cold halls dragging my hand across the stone walls. I stop at the kings study. The fuckers would be happy wouldnt they. I open the door and close it.

"Hello dears." They look up and smile.

"Hello Mi Amour."

"Hello love."

"Hi Dear." I smile before frowning as they got back to their work. I walk over to Aro and run my fingers through his hair. He groaned before shaking his head and continuing his work. I huff before walking to Marcus and sitting on his thigh. He kissed my head and I smiled. I start moving on his thigh and he hummed before setting his quill down and putting his cold hands on my waist. He used his arms to help me go faster. Aro had snapped his quill and Caius spilled ink all over his paper.

"A~h Mars~~" he hummed as I kept grinding. I was still wearing my pants. "Mars~" He made me go even faster. "Ma-MarCUS!!" I yelled as I came and my high made my vision white. Marcus unbuttoned my pants and slid them off. Aro grabbed them and looked at the white substance contaminating them.

"You made such a mess Dear~" Marcus's hand danced around my underwear wear before ripping it. I feel someone pick me up and put me on a different throne. My bottom half was bare and my top half was still clothed. Caius undid his tie and threw it before pulling his shirt off. Aro and Marcus followed his actions as they soon removed their pants too. I unbutton my shirt and threw it. I felt Caius undo my bra.

"I wonder what this will be like considering you use them to feed our children." I feel him latch into one of my breasts. I could produce milk seeing as that's what Eleanor needed but blood did come out most of the time. His face came up and he had white and red dripping from his mouth. I laugh and feel Marcus wrap his hands around my throat from behind the throne. I moan as he squeezes, Caius was standing next to Aro.

"Let's go to the bedroom, shall we My dear?" I nod seeing as I couldn't quite talk. I felt us zoom towards their room and being thrown onto the bed. Marcus bit my shoulder and I moaned agin befor looking into Marcus's eyes and he smirks. "Lovely idea Dear." He picks his head up and looked towards the other two. "She had a wonderful idea for us to try something new." Aro reached out and grabbed my hand.

"I suppose we could." Aro grabbed the base of Caius cock and stared to move his hand up and down. Caius's eyes rolled back as he moaned and returned the favor. They were stroking each other well Marcus put his hand inside me and started to do a scissor motion. I moan and watch Caius get off.

"Mommy~ had wonderful i~idea." We all came at the same time. I push Marcus down on his back and position myself above his length and sink down. I grab Aro by his hair and drag him over. He moans seeing as his head is sensitive. I kiss him and yank ok his hair well going up and down on Marcus's length. I felt Caius come behind me, I pull away from Aro and look at Caius.

"Mommy didn't say you could come over." Caius whined and sat back well I continued making out with Aro and his hand went down and started fondling my clit. I came fast and hard making Marcus groan and squeeze my hips hard as he came. I got off and looked at Caius and Aro. "Now it's your guys turn." I sit on Caius's member and start moving. I push my palms against his skin and drag my nails down his marble skin. "Your make mommy feel wonderful Bubs~" he moaned and came quick. I feel Aro eyeing me so I get on top of him and start bouncing on his member. I knew he would come as fast as Caius did. I felt him come right after I did so I kissed his face and fell back into the pillows.

"You guys touching each other was hot." Marcus's gruff voice said.

"I think we found a solution to if mommy puts us in the dog house again."Caius said. I look over at him.

"Try it I'll detach your dicks."

"Yes Ma'am." I giggle at their answers.