Chapter nine

I woke up and looked at my hands that were super pruned. I groan before draining the tub and grabbing a fluffy towel. I walk out of the bathroom only to see Aro. My eyes widen and he looked me up and down with a smirk. My legs were sore and I backed into the bathroom again. "Mi Amour, I was enjoying they show." He flirted. I rolled my eyes and pulled on a thin white nightgown that was very much showing that my boobs were cold. When I walked back out he didn't even try to hide where he was looking. He was staring dead at my breasts.

"Real mature Aro."

"You and Caius sounded liked you had fun last night." I blushed before rolling my eyes. I looked at him before smirking.

"You look like a pedophile." He opened his mouth and closed it a few times like a fish. He was stumped.

"Mi Amour, how do I look like a pedophile."

"You just give off those vibes." He growled befoe walking closer to me.

"I will make it so you can't walk." He growled.

"Ah ah," I shake my pointer finger. "You gotta earn it, maybe tomorrow." He let out a whine at that and I kissed his cheek and hugged him. He smirked before looking at me.

"So Caius has a mommy kink?" I groan.

"Fuck you and your invasive gift." I huff and pull on a sweater over the nightgown so my breast weren't out there. I storm to the Kings study and sit in Caius's lap and as soon as I do I feel him get a boner. "Really?" He shrugged and I looked over at Marcus. "Hi Marcus!" He looked at me with a smile.

"Did you have fun?" He asked with a smirk. I rolled my eyes.

"I thought you were going to be nice but I guess not." I mutter. His eyes widened before he whined.

"I'm sorry dear. I'm sorry." I sigh.

"It's okay Mars." He raised an eyebrow.

"Mars?"

"Fine ya stupid limp dick ancient hag." Caius burst out into laughter.

"You can call me Mars I was just asking." I huff and watch as Marcus picks up his book and goes back to reading. I feel Caius's cold hand make it's way up my thighs and to my underwear line. He presses his cold fingers against my heat and I immediately get wet. Marcus's head looks up from his book and he smells the air before shrugging and going back to his book. I glared at Caius who was now pushing my underwear to the side and tracing his cold fingers around my flower. I whine a little and then he shoved two fingers in with no warning. My eyes roll back as he pumps his cold fingers. My legs start shaking and I look over to see Marcus trying to hide the fact that he was jerking off behind a book. "I'll just go."

"Why Marcus? You could get a show." Caius purred. I glare but he shoves another finger in and I whine. Marcus puts his dick back in his pants and nods his head slowly unsure.

"Fuck you b~both~." I moan as Caius adds his last two fingers. Marcus was trying to be respectful and not look. Caius kept curling his fingers and then he got a look on his face that I didn't like. He used his vampire speed to curl his fingers faster. I fell my legs shaking hard and I let out a sound that was between a moan and a screech. Caius removed his fingers and stepped to the side give Marcus a view of me cumming. It soaked the chair and my nightgown. I panted and caught my breathe before seeing Marcus's black eye staring at my heat. I felt sticky until Caius kneeled down and began licking my thighs, he pulled up my nightgown and put his head under it before sticking his tongue in my heat. I whine again as I feel his cold tongue going in and out. "Marcus~ please~." I whine as Caius continued eating me out.

Marcus walked over nervous and not to sure what I wanted him to do. I grab his hands and bring them to my breasts. I moan as he squeezed them. He seemed to get the memo after that. He toyed with my boobs as Caius did his thing. I moan and squeeze my thighs around Caius's face as I came again. He came out from under my skirt and wiped his face. "Bubs your in deep shit." I breathe out as Marcus played with my hair. He took out his hankcheif and wiped my face. Caius's face was one of pure terror. "Poor bubs, tomorrow you get punished." Marcus looked confused so I kissed his cheek and let him go back to taking care of me. "Thank you Mars~." I hummed and fell asleep.

Marcus POV

"Bubs?" Caius hid his face.

"Don't ask."

"Why did you do this when I was in the room I would have happily left?"

"Because you haven't been involved with anyone in 2,000 years you need to get in the groove before you fuck her, I'm just being thoughtful."

"Whatever you say. Bubs." He glared at me.

"Shut it."

I don't even know anymore, let's say this book gonna be hella smutty because I'm bored with my life and I know high school will suck when I start it so I'm just gonna take it out in my books lol.