Chapter ten

I sit up and groan feeling extremely sore. How are men over 3,000 years old so god damn horny. Oh right Aro god damn it I'm not gonna get a break am I? The door slightly opens and Demitri sneaks in with Felix behind him. "Hello my queen." I narrow my eyes at him.

"Demitri?" I watched as Demitris hand wanders toward Felixs ass and Felix grabbed his hand so hard you could see cracks forming.

"Demitri, touch my ass again I'm going to remove your arm." Demitri pouted.

"Anyway My queen we were wondering how you were feeling? We brought you breakfast." Felix set the food on the bed.

"How thoughtful now what do you really want?"

"Could you get the kings to let me and Felix have a day off?" I groan and fall back on the bed. "I'll buy you every horror movie that's in the store if you do." I sit up and glare.

"Fine but I am going to get you one day I promise you that." Demitri pumped his fist before running out of my room dragging Felix with him. I start eating my lunch because I woke up at 1pm. My door opened again and I drank my orange juice before staring at Caius blankly. I blink and he whined sitting in my bed.

"I'm sorry love I am."

"Shut up Bubs. It's Mommy, you pulled a rather large stunt back there. You just had to go and be a brat?" He whined before crawling closer. I wack his shoulder and eat my pie before setting it on my dresser.

"What's my punishment, Mommy?"

"You can sit in the bathroom with the door locked and listening to Me and Aro but you don't get to touch yourself or me." He whined.

"But-."

"No." I kissed him and when I pulled away he whined so I play with his hair. "I love you Bubs."

"I love you too mommy." (Wtf am I doing with my life?)

Four hours later

Aro had walked around the garden with me a few times and let me make a flower crown for him. He was still wearing it when we were walking back to my room.(I feel so bad for y'all, what am I saying I'm writing it but your reading it.)

Aro closed the door and kissed my head. He leaned down and whispered in my ear. "So we have an audience?" I nod knowing he used his bastard ass gift. "Well let's give him a show." He sucked on my collarbone making me let out a moan. He grabs my flower patterned shirt and ripped it down the middle. I look at him offended.

"That's my favorite shirt!"

"I'll buy you three of the exact same ones." He muttered looking at my breasts. He reached for my pants but I slapped his hands away and took them off myself. He unclipped my bra and stared at my boobs.

"What is it with men and tits?" He shrugged and grabbed my boobs. He was still fully dressed for a second because he used vampire speed to get undressed. He grabbed the top of my panties and ripped them off. "DUDE!" He let out a laugh before shoving his dick in my cooch(wtf is wrong with me).  I moan and twist my hands into his hair. "A~Aro~" He pounded into me with no mercy. I yank on his hair with a moan.

"A-Ahh~ Mi Amour~" He moaned so I tugged on his hair again just to see and sure enough he moaned.

"Hair k-kink?" I moaned as he kept going in and out well twisting my nipples. He nodded before I felt his dick twitch, the knot in my stomach unraveled and we both came. I touch his nose and smile before watching him get dressed.

"I sadly have work, have fun with Caius." He hummed. I rolled my eyes and went to stand only to fall.(great aftercare Aro ya bastard)

"Well fuck." The bathroom door opened and Caius walked out looking a little sad and he had a wet patch in his trousers. "Bubs?"

"I didn't touch I promise Mommy." He picked me up and brought me to the tub and began to fill it up with hot water. I looked at Caius with an eyebrow raised.

"If you didn't touch them why is that there?" I ask pointing and he turned around before throwing a washcloth at me. "Ohhhh." He turned around and hid his face. I back up in the tub. "Strip." He looks at me with wide eyes.

"W-what?"

"Strip and get your ass in the tub." He did exactly that and climbed in on the other side because he knew his punishment was still relevant. I smiled and watched him play with the bubbles.

He wasn't as much as a jackass most people see him as, shocking I know.

Why does soft Caius like corn my heart? Also we get bestie Marcus next chapter then all three then we get back to normal jazz with less smut but it'll still be there but less ya know?