Chapter 6

As some of the dust settles on floor, instead of Lucius's cell you can see just a huge hole in the wall and at the edge is standing the platinum haired man while still holding on to his wand.
He would turn his head just to meet up with your gaze, but before you can run to him a demetor appeares in front of you - all eager to feed up on your soul. You can hear Lucius growl in annoyance as he turns around and shouts: "Expecto Patronum!"
A bright light dazzles not just you, but even all the dementors in the range of few meters giving you just enough time to run to Lucius, the moment you get close enough he grabs your arm and with another spell you get lost in daskenss which reminds you of smoke. You are desperate to figure out what just happend, but even if you put your arm just inches from your face, you see nothing. After looking around a little more, you begin to recognize objects in the distance and just now you realise you are somewhere in the sky - flying and all you can see is sea and the Azkaban prison under you. As you look closer and zoom in a little you notice the only thing standing inbetween you and all the dementors is Lucius's patronus - a peacock whos feathers are shining bright enough to not let even single dementor slide through the hole in the wall. This all happens before you remember your fear of hights, look down for the last time and black out.
No wonder you never got in to the Quidditch team back in Hogwarts...

...

You are slowly opening your eyes just to realize your head hurts quite a bit, but as you stare at the dark ceiling you notice there is nothing similar about the room you are in, so you would force yourself to sit up and look around.
You were laying on a bed in some kind of bedroom, everything around was neatly organized and also it for sure looked expensive, but for your taste it was way too dark and also reminded you too much of a slytherin common room you knew from Hogwarts.
Your head got a little better in a couple of minutes, enough for you to stand up and head to the door of this room.
You stepped outside in to some kind of dark hallway but before you could look both ways you heard a familiar voice basically next to you.
"Miss Y/Ln?"
You flinched a little, finally noticing Lucius who was standing not so far from you.
Since the last time you saw him he changed rather a lot, his hair was neatly brushed and tied back with black ribbon once again, instead of one of the terrible prison robes he was wearing a heavy black coat, which was nearly long enough to touch the floor and decorated with simple pattern of some kind and his hands were resting on the silver/black walking cane, while his posture was upright and proud.
Once you ripped your gaze off of his chest, which was brought out by the tight shirt he was wearing underneath the coat, you looked him in to the eyes and still a little confused, asked:           "I- Where are we, Lucius..?"
The wizard would chuckle a bit and while being in a much better mode say: "Don'r you remember the invite to my manor? I thought you were rather happy to leave the god-damned prison"
"Oh so you actually mean it? I thought you were going to leave me in Azkaban for the dementors to feed at me"
You chuckled as you said what you actually thought, still a little surprised.
"Well.. I considered it for a moment, but currently you know way to much to just run around without anyone watching over you, and also... You do not really have anywhere else to go unless your "punishemt" in the Azkaban will be over"
Just as soon as he finished you wanted to protest, but he was right, you could not just go home, or god help you, back to the ministry, but it would not be you if you gave up so easily so you just chosed a random part of his sentnce and teased a bit.
"watching over me, huh? No, I do not think I will make it as easy for you. I am not even sure if you can handle this, Lucius, obviously not even the whole ministry could keep me under their watch." You smirked and mocked Lucius by mimickimg his posture, you pushed your shoulder back to make yourself stand straighter and lifted your head higher as he usually did to add even more solemnity to his disdainful glance. To your surprise Lucius did not found it as funny, instead he would grab one of your arms and pin you to the wall, while using the handle of his cane to raise your chin - and to force you to look in to his eyes. "I think I should make few things clear right from the start"
lucius hissed.
"This is my house, and my rules which you will follow..
So let this be the last time you called me by my first name, we are not friends of any sort, you saved my life, I saved yours and that's it, so you will address me as Mr.Malfoy or sir since now on.
Do you understand?"
The snake sculpture even with it's iron fangs was now palced on your neck, so you did not really dared to joke around.
"um- yes" you answered while being quite shaken, ...his moods sure change quickly.
"yes, what?" Lucius spat out while pressing his cane at your neck with a little bit more force, cutting off some of your oxygen and concentrating his cold grey eyes at your's ones - probably trying to burn a hole in to them.
"Ye-yes Mr.Malfoy" You gulped as his grip loosened and already wished to stay in Azkaban and get your soul eaten by demetors instead of going trought this.
"Great, also I want you to look in to my eyes once I am talking with you!" Lucius was losing his temper over your behavior, and forced your head even higher.
It took you just a couple of seconds until you snapped out of confusion and instead of his so wanted 'yes sir' told him the first thing that came on your mind. "Yeah sure, but I think there is a little gap in these 'rules' of yours... Did you though about the scenario in which I will just chose to not 'obey' these? What would you do in this case? Would you kick me out and let me leave? Because I thought I 'know way to much' to be left on my own, so this does not leave you much options, does it?"
You grinned at him and while placing your hand on the one in which he was holding his cane, you pushed it away from your neck. This all just so he could yank his hand out of yours and whack the metal sculpture of his walking stick on the wall just an inch away from your face - making you flinch away and shut your eyes at the sudden motion.
Once you opened your eyes again, Lucius's face was just inces from yours and you noticed you probably did not ever saw him being more pissed off.
"Listen up and do so well, because I am not going to repeat myself" He bagan and you did not got yourself to do anything else then just to place your hand back at the wall as if you would want to take a step back rather than face him.
"You may be right about that I can't really leave you to your fate by sending you back home, but that does not mean I can not come up with punishments much worse than cruciato curse itself in case you will choose to disobey me..." His speech left you breathless, not just because the whole situation in which you were close enough to each other so you could feel the warmth of his breath on your skin gave you goosebumps, but also due to the fact he was strong enough to not really give you any chance of resistance and it quite turned you on.
Lucius would cup your face in one of his hands while the other one was still rather firmly pinning you to the wall and with a slight smirk say: "On the other hand if you will choose to behave towards me with respect, I can grant you more then pleasant stay."
Lucius would immediately let go of off you and point his wand at the door behind you. "This is your room, also dinner will be served at six o'clock, don't be late.. understood?"
You gave him a prolonged glaze while seraching for any sign of sarcasms in his voice, but answered anyways:
"completely.."
Instead of being satisfied by your answer Lucius just sighed, but gave you enough time to correct yourself.
"Completely, sir..?" You said with a slight sign of question in your voice - giving it another go.
The Malfoy nodded, turned on his heal and while walking away just casually remarked: "I advise you to work this out, or else you will not avoid a punishment next time" and got lost at the end of corridor.
You held on until you were out of hear and mumbled for yourself: "You can punish me anytime..."