Chapter 7

Author's note: I suppose this chapter may be considered as a slight smut, so in case you are somehow uncomfortable with this kind of thing, I recommend proceeding with caution...

(Oh my lord, this sounds like some kind of warning at the back of some chemicals, so let me say it once more in a more casual way - In this chapter sure is not some kind of hardcore sex, but in case you are here just for a family-friendly lemon, this one is not for you either. That's better)

-------------------------~~~~~~~------------------------

You chuckled at your remark before returning back to your room, in general there was nothing serious about your comments and even if there would be...
You just knew yourself good enough to know any of your interests usually disappeared as quickly as they appeared. Even though it was a little strange it was still on your mind. You would lie back on the bed and stare in to the ceiling. After being unable to recall why would you have the urge to joke about such a thing, you just closed your eyes and decided to leave all your problems for another day, just before drifting off.

...

You woke up and quickly gazed at the clock that was hanging on one of the walls. After blinking few times you got up and made your way out of the room, it was nearly time for dinner, but after walking out in to the corridor you noticed you don't really have a clue where might the dinning room be, but there was not any better way how to figure out the right direction then choosing a random one and walking wherever your feet carried you.
In a little while you came over a spiral staircase, but you were not sure whether to head to higher or lower floor. To your surprise you noticed a motion on the lower floor, so you quickly ran there just to meet with a hous elf. "Hey, you!" you blurted out more desperately than needed.
The house elf flinched as you surprised him, but answered you anyways.
"Y-yes ma'am?"
"Sorry" you apologized for scaring him "what is your name?" You questioned for a proper way how to address him.
"It is Dobby ma'am"
You just nodded before finally getting to the point: "great, Dobby, can you tell me where the dining room is?"
The house elf quickly agreed, snapped with his fingers and within a second you were both standing in front of a huge door. Dobby pointed at them and said: "Right behind the door, ma'am"
You thanked him and opened the right wing of the door for yourself to come in, the dinning room was not as huge as you expected it to be, but you were grateful for that as you could feel more comfortable. In the middle there was a round table with about 10 seats, decorated with some flowers in the middle and bowls full of various fruit, thanks to the huge windows there was plenty of light and in front of one of them there was standing Lucius, his back turned to you and one of his hands resting on the walking cane. Does he always carry it around? Even when he is at home?
You examined rest of the room and your gaze paused at the clock - 6:05
you rolled you eyes, closed the door behind you and finally broke the silence: "Being melodramatic, are we..?"
Lucius slowly turned around and raised his eyebrows "Oh, not in the slightest, please, take a seat" He sat down with his back turned towards the windows and gestured at the chair on his left. His calm behavior kind of scared you, but on the other hand it was rather fascinating not knowing what was on his mind. You took the place next to him and awaited anything that was going to happen.
"Actually I am expecting even more guests tonight, they should be there any minute and they will join us for the dinner."
"What? Why?" You questioned almost immediately, but Lucius shot you a disapproving glance.
'for the love of god, just spank me already' you though as soon as your eyes met with his, there really was something about the side of his which demended your respect and obedience
"I am afraid it is none of your business, miss Y/Ln, but what IS one of them, is your behavior, so I suppose you will try your best before and while they are here"
"Yes, sir" you gave him a quick answer, but instead thought something in the lines of 'It is all words and no acts, let's see how are you going to put up with this behavior'

...

Within a little while few more wizards entered the dining room, they were way to similiar to each other for you to try and recognize their faces, they were all wearing black coats and they all looked quite tired and uninterested but after Lucius greeted them, you just decided to randomly try and start a talk with few of them, but most importantly you decided to brag about Lucius as if he would not be sitting right next to you. Especially this move got you few slight growls from him while you could feel the gaze that could kill straight on your skin.
Another wizard appeared in the room, and you just briefly looked up to see who he is, to your consternation the wizard was your professor from Hogwarts - Severus Snape.
You wanted to come up with a quick excuse and get out of here, because you were not sure if your 'oblivate' spell had it's 100% effect the last time, but before you could do so you felt someone's cold hand on your thigh.
Lucius leaned a little to your side and whispered: "So you are trying to corner me, hm..? Why don't we swap the roles then?"
Snape became one of your least concerns at the moment when Lucius dug his nails in to your skin and it took all you got not to yelp out in pain.
You could see him smirk before you turned your gaze to the free chair in front of you and began concentrating at it as if it would be the only stable point of your universe.
While most of the wizards talked to each other, Lucius began sliding his hand up and down your thigh - sending shivers down your spine. You were seriously considering getting up and returning back to your room, but because you could not really leave the manor, you figured out his 'punishment' would be just worse later on. There was also not any use in trying to resist him, because once you felt such a sensation just from his touch, you did not had to lie to yourself anymore, you wanted him to do much more to you.
Lucius worked his way up your skirt and played with the brim of your panties, you clenched your yawn, crossed your ankles, but also parted your knees quite a bit - giving him enough space for whatever he was up to. It took him just a second to find your clit and begin massaging it through your soaked underwear. Not just that you were already literally dripping for whatever he has to offer, but you began having bigger ane bigger problem with keeping yourself from moaning.
At this moment it clicked and you figured out that 'punishment' of yours was having to suffer by his teasing without making even a single noise nor looking suspicious.
Out of nowhere would Lucius move your panties to the side and slightly touch your warm skin with his ice-cold hand - forcing you to gasp.
Your face must have been dark red right now as you were not only scared somebody might figure out what is going on, but also because you were rather a lot aroused just by few simple touches that came from Lucius.
After about a minute food began appearing on the table and everybody began eating, including even Lucius who kept his facial expression relaxed & casual even though as he ate with one of his hand, he continued to tease you with his other one.
You quickly shook your head in order to calm yourself down and began concentrating on your food instead of on Lucius - at least that's what was your plan. In fact were your hands shaking enough to make it almost impossible to even pick up your fork. At this moment Lucius colected some of your arousal on his fingers and without any warning slide two of them straight in to you.
Although you managed not to cry out, your fork fell from your hand and landed on the plate - making quite loud bang and drawing attention of the few wizards who still were not looking at you. "Sorry I-" you cleared your throat as your voice broke mid-sentence, probably because Lucius kept on pumping his fingers in & out - not leaving you alone even while you talked. "I just do not feel great..." You qulped.
"Maybe you should return to your room and rest" said Lucius with uncomfortably satisfied expression on his face.
A single nod was the only answer you could give him before deciding to get up, but just before you could do so, Lucius added another finger in and began curling all of them inside of you.
Your legs began shaking and it was practically impossible for you to stand up now so you decided to play along and whisper: "I.. I think I should eat something before"
After picking up your fork once more, you could not really get yourself to start eating, especially not after you felt all the sensation building up in your stomach and knew you were close to climax.
You crossed your ankles even tighter and shot a desparate glance at Lucius, at this point you were nearing your orgasm and he decided to give you one - all eager to see you struggle with keeping yourself quiet.
After just couple more strokes you could feel your walls as they began clenching around Lucius fingers.
You squeezed the fork which you were still holding - nearly bending it's handle and took an uncomfortably sharp breath while trying to keep yourself silent.
As soon as your body calmed down a little you shot up from your seat while tripping over it - probably because your legs were still shaking quite a bit, but you managed to keep your balance and awkwardly walk out of the room while mumbling something in the lines of "sorry... I-I just don't feel good..."
The second you closed the door behind yourself you leaned on one of the walls and took a deep breath.
"Damn it... this stay sure is gonna be something"