Chapter 2

Everyone knows Slytherins just as you are cunning, but they are even awfully stubborn...
"Who might the wizard be?! And why can't I just talk with him longer then three minutes? I. Need. To. Know."
You sat at wooden desk and began writing a letter to ministry - exactly to one of your friends who still works there.

Dear Catherine,
I am writing you from Azkaban - don't worry! I am not one of the prisoners, but ministry sent me to work there as a guard not long time ago, I would need your help...
Could you look up a list of all prisoners who were sent there last week and send it to me? I will need all the names and what they did to end up here...
Thank you
- Y/N

You walked to the only window in your room, opened it and gave the letter to your owl "fly".

**Time skip - The next day**

You woke up thanks to knocking on window, got up and opened it for your owl to get inside and look! It is holding a letter, and this one is signed by Ministry.
As you took the letter you began reading out loud:
"Dear Y/N,
I am sorry to hear you have to work at such strange place as Azkaban, but I have got good news, it was not problem to get the list for you, so here it is!"
Lovely, just two wizards were sent to Azkaban last week:
- Barty Crouch jr.
- Lucius Abraxas Malfoy
Finally it all rang the bells,"Malfoy" the name of another family who belongs to the sacred twenty-eight... When you were still in school, few years under you there was one Malfoy, you just remember the exactly same hair colour of his and just as arrogant behaviour, so... This wizard must be his father... Interesting... But what might he do..? You turned the list to other side, but there was nothing.
"Did I forgot to ask Catherine even for causes of their imprisonings..? No.. I don't think so..." You just threw the paper on your bed and began walking up the stairs of Azkaban.
"Maybe he might be a little more talkative when I know who he is..."
You were just standing in front of his cell, he was probably tired enough to fall asleep right there on floor, just leaning on one of the walls, it was two days and you still could not see his face just because of the hair.
"Not the most comfortable hotel you were ever staying at, is this, Mr. Malfoy?" You enjoyed being the one who uses sarcasm now.
"Exactly... I will make sure to give you poor rating at my leave. "
You chuckled as he was playing along.
"I am sorry to hear this, how long are you planning to stay then?"
You probably hit the wrong note, because he was not up to talk again, nor to move... But you gave it last try anyways "The hand... Can I heal it for you now?" You asked and held your wand in the air for him to see.
He did not answered and you decided to take your leave, but as soon as you turned around you could hear his movement. You turned to the cell again and finally saw his face, it was all so pale, his eyes were cold, without emotion and he was not really looking at you, more like... throught you, he had 5 o'clock shadow and his face was little bruised, but it was nothing serious compared to his hand.
He would pause few feets from the bars, hold his left hand behind back, keeping himself stand straight and put his right hand - the bruised one forward. You walked closer to get better look at it, it was all covered in dry blood, little inflamed and sightly shaking.
You would whisper "Episkey" and let his hand heal.
You were not expecting him to thank you or anything, but it made you truly angry when he just lifted his head even higher - letting you know who of you two does have the superior status here.
Yes, you were angry, but still... It was hurting his pride just to accept your help and even though he was trying to hide it.. It was pretty obvious... so all you did was smirk and hide your wand back in one of the pockets.
As he was stretching his fingers and making sure the wound is healed you made few quick steps closer to the bars and reached for his hand. Lucius's head shot up, he gave you confused and yet little disgusted look, but you chuckled and said:
"I am Y/N, it is nice to meet you."
He did not pulled his hand back, but spent a while trying to figure out why are you doing all this. No.. His expression was telling you he does not have a clue why you sudenly got the need to introduce yourself, but how could it? Because you were not sure yourself.
After few more seconds he finally answered:
"Malfoy... Lucius Malfoy..." and you finally let go off of his hand. Another scream came from distance and you figured out it won't take long for dementors to appear, so you turned around and returned to one of lower floors of Azkaban.