Chapter Four

Jimin POV

I was reading my book, in my as per usual..in ther air..

But, that was normal for me. Has been for about a year and a half it feel like. Maybe longer..maybe shorter, not really sure. Time  is quite weird and hard to tell how much actually passes by when you're a ghost.

But I barely remember my life before I was a ghost, forever haunting this school. Like I said, it could have been years. Did I have any family? Friends? I'm not sure if its a blessing or a curse that I can't remember them..maybe..maybe I would miss them too much..

I had pretty much stopped reading, thinking about these thing again. Books are the only thing that keeps me grounded. Really keeping me from getting overwhelmed and going crazy.

I looked back at my book, flipping a page. But just as I was, I heard someone open up that creepy, main door. I widened my eyes a bit and quickly turn more transparent and place the book on the table, then moving to the darkness..

I saw a girl just walking around. Admiring everything..getting close the lamps then turning one on. She smiled a bit, seeming satisfied with herself. I saw her get close to the I book was reading and her eyebrows clash in confusion about how a new was out.

Then she did the unthinkable..she flipped a few pages...making me lose my place..

Damn, that girl..

Out of anger, I tossed a book over to behind her. Humans scare so easily. I snickered at my little plan of spooking her. I haven't done this in a while..I might be a bit rusty, but I can polish up.

She gets scared easily, I guess. She stumbled back close to me in the darkness of in between the book selves.

I got a bit closer to her and slightly just turned a bit more less transparent.

Hel-looo?"  She asked. Thoughtful of her to still be a bit decent.

"Helloooooooo thereeeee..." I replied, trying to get my ghosty voice to sound more scary and deep.

"Whaaaat.." she whispered, clearly not expecting a reply.

This is fun..

"I aaammm the ghooost of this library...you have violated my territoryyy...."

"I..I..am soo...sorry...uhh...sorry.." she mumbled.

"Itsss toooo laateeee."

"Please...don't k-kill meee.." Oh wow, she was really scared..so easily eh?

"Woooooo- ahahhaha-" I couldn't help but laugh. This was so petty of me, but hilarious as well.

She looked up at me with wide eyes. There were a few tears in her eyes..fear still lingering behind them, too. I did feel a bit bad about that. Bit I was still busy laughing to even care I just completely stopped being transparent.

"Oh..OH that was funny! You shouldn't seen your face! Ahaha!" I said, in my normal voice.

She didn't have fear or shock in her eyes, it was just pure confusion.

I stopped laughing to wipe a tear away from my face dramatically. I know I'm a bit over but I don't get many visitors.

"Oh sorry..let me introduce myself...my name is Jimin...."

Y/n POV

Jimin? That was his name? Why does that sound familiar? Hmm...

He had calmed down a bit more and then kinda widened his eyes..giving a look of just remembering a very bad event. Like the " I left the oven on and no one is home."

He looked at my mixed of confusion and fear expression. Then just kinda laughing a nervous laugh.

"Oh..uh..hello..like I said, I'm Jimin. Usually that's when the other person says their name. Or is that not true? Hm?"  He asked me.

I blinked and then realized I was talking to a real freaking ghost. What even was my life now? At this point, I guess it woukd be rude not to respond.

"Uh..I'm Y/n..."

He smiled a bit.

"Hmm..interesting name. Well Y/n this library is usually locked for all people here that are not the 3 superior teachers. That raises the question of how are you in here? Sorry to assume, but you definitely not one of the teachers. And they don't let students in here ever..." he said with a sorta sad expression.

"Uh.." I started, "I borrowed a key. Mr. Jay- " I didn't finish because he cut me off.

"Mr. Jay eh? He's very strict of I remembr..".(was he a student at this school? I thought as he continued)  "..Are you, perhaps, sleeping with the teacher? Mr. Jay?" He asked. My eyes widened so much I thought they'll pop out.

"Of- OF COURSE NOT. I- I JUST CAME TO THIS SCHOOL TODAY." I said, not raising my voice..just making it sound more strong.

He started laughing again. He must really enjoy pushing peoples buttons..well I might as well ask him what I wanted to ask him.

"Um...what are you?"

He stopped laughing and looked down at himself.

"I am a ghost." He said quite plainly.

I frowned.

"I mean- sure but more details? Like how and when and why?"

"Hmm....noneya."

"Huh? If you say 'Noneya business' I swear-"

"Okay okay, jeez...well I can't tell you either way. I don't really remember much. Of anything. Anymore. Yeah." he said.

Okau then...what do I do now then?

《 helloo! Thank you for enjoying this. Have a great day/night! (Also btw..I didn't really edit it so there might be a few spelling mistakes. Sorry 》