Chapter Nineteen

《So I always put a picture of jimin at the top and I found that one..cute right? 😁》

Y/N POV

After I finished talking to dad, I just sat on my bed and thought about that he and I had said.

I knew he was kidding, saying someone was on to me and out to get me, but I couldn't help but think he was right.

I mean, I've seen enough murder shows to know that when the detective gets closer to catching the murderer, they get hurt and targeted. But whoelse knows I'm interested in the case? Tae and Yeonjun know..but they're my friends right? Those two girls what's their names might have an idea..but only the principle knows and is an adult. But..I can't be too sure of anything. I don't want to think Yeonjun or Taehyung would hurt me, much less murder Jimin.

Jimin!

I haven't talked to him in awhile. I should make sure to talk to him. But let's go over my notes before I go to bed.

I know Jimin was at least hurt, if not killed by the pencil. To kill someone with something that small it would have to be in the thoat- oh gosh..poor Jimin..imagine being stabbed in the neck. Not fun.

I stood up and walked to my dresser, ans pulled out a box from my middle drawer. It had all the evidence I've collected. Including the pencil. I took out the writing tool and looked to see if there was anything specific or special about it.

It was a greenish-yellow #2 pencil. Standard for schools. There were a few bite marks on it, which could mean the killer would chew in their pencil. I should see who does that..

I know a lot of people chew in their pencils,  but we will line that up with motive. Who had motive and would eat their pencil. That has to be almost no one. But do you want to know why I'm so sure someone at school killed him? And not a random person?

Because Jimin was killed in school grounds, killed with a pencil, and he said he was someone he must have known a little to meet them by the pine tree.

I would like to think it was a student and not a teacher, but you can't be too sure.

The people who seem to be on my suspect list are:

Taehyung: but why would he kill his best friend? Or maybe he's keeping something..

Yeonjun: but he and jimin weren't that close, and he can barely hurt a fly. But maybe he has a darker side..

Principal Carswell: would she murder a student? Jimin was very smart, maybe he threatened Yeonjuns grades.

Sarah: the mean girl with a crush on Taehyung. Maybe she was jealous about how close jimin was with him? Or maybe age thought Jimin was gay for Tae? Who knows..

The teacher, Mr. Jay: cold. Maybe cold and mean enough to kill a class clown, star student like Jimin.

And finally, Cecilia: if Sarah liked Taehyung, she probably liked Jimin for awhile. Best friend things, and she got obsessed she killed him?

Okay, some of these are a bit far-fetched. But I'm just being open.

Taehyung said that Dispite being a funny, smart guy. Jimin was really only friends with Him, Taehyung. So that's about all I need to think about.

I yawned. I should probably hit the hay and head to bed. I need my sleep. Tomorrow i have to finish up solving his murder. And see Jimin.

I lied down and though about something. Do I possibly like Jimin?

I mean; he's cute, Funny, smart, and nice. But he is also, ya know..a ghost..it could never work...could it?

《 unedited

Heyyy sorry I haven't updated in a month. I needed a break. Btw today is Namjoons birthday for where I am so happy 26th birthday to him. Yay.

Anyway, have a great day/night love ya 》